Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange sighting

Hi fellow spotters,

I'm pretty new to this so bare with me, I was sitting outside earlier today, looked up and saw a very high very fast moving plane flying towards the south east of England, closely followed by what looked like an AWACS aircraft and two smaller aircraft possibly fighters, all leaving trails behind them, and the two smaller aircraft kept crossing each others paths.

Was this some sort of military exercise involving the fast moving aircraft or something else, I know theres been a lot of reports lately about Russian aircraft coming close to uk airspace etc at first I thought maybe it was something like this but I'm not to sure.

Just thought id share this sighting as it rather intrigued me especially the speed in which the first aircraft was going

Thnks guys

Phil

Likely standard military training, happens every day off the East Coast and in the SW Approaches. There were no QRAs for Russian aircraft today

Comment

Hi i am also new, does anyone know how to post on the tapatalk app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mattheweastwell View Post
        Hi i am also new, does anyone know how to post on the tapatalk app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Going to continue to delete these until such time you either elaborate, or go read the app manual, Given you are posting via the very thing you are asking about
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
        X