Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radar Codes

Hi

Is there an explanation about Radar Codes on the web page? XXXX is nearest airport code of the feeder and yy a number. But what is T, N or F?

T-XXXXyy
    N-XXXXyy
    F-XXXXyy

And this strange code?
    RX-RC00e

And what does
    T-MLAT7 means - the number 7?

Thanks and regards
    Last edited by Rod; 2015-07-19, 20:48.
    Best regards,
    Rod

is there any one can tell me what is the difference between these radars (XXXX) (N-XXXX) (T-XXXX) Thanks in advance

T-MLAT is multilaterated data (found by comparing 4 stations data to pinpoint where in the sky when not broadcasting GPS) and the number is at this point insignificant (however 6+7 are RasberryPi test MLAT)
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post16915

T-MLAT is multilaterated data (found by comparing 4 stations data to pinpoint where in the sky when not broadcasting GPS) and the number is at this point insignificant (however 6+7 are RasberryPi test MLAT)
      Does not answer for the RCxxxx codes though. The standard explanation from FR24 has been that they are temporary codes for new feeders. May well be but not in every case. There is nearly always one visible around Melbourne including RX-RC002 right now - the code changes from day to day and they have been there for at least six months. There have been far more different codes than new feeders during that time.

Comment

I didn't know it myself either way so simply didn't say
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Other Radar Codes listed on Post #6 on this thread.
          FR24.com - South East Asia Feeders (Please note that this thread is a guide and not guaranteed to be 100% accurate or complete, Speedbird) List updated on 20/5/2015 Brunei Radar F-WBSB1 - Brunei International Airport, Brunei. (down for a long time) Cambodia Radar T-VDSR1 - Siem Reap International Airport F-VDSR1 T
          Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
          [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
            I didn't know it myself either way so simply didn't say
            Not having a go at you - I meant the quoted post from Mike does not explain the RX codes.

Comment

Working...
            X