Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power off Flightradar24 official box

Hi!
    I hope this is the right section to ask my question...(otherwise, please, move this post in the right place...)
    I have the official FR24 Box on the attic and i need to remotely power off it via software to make some test.
    I can unplug/replug the power source from my house, but the fr24 box is connected with other things on the attic and i need to investigate on some rf noise i get with other receivers...
    Is there a way to shutdown the box from the web interface of in an other way?

Many thanks!

Originally posted by michelinok View Post
    Hi!
    I hope this is the right section to ask my question...(otherwise, please, move this post in the right place...)
    I have the official FR24 Box on the attic and i need to remotely power off it via software to make some test.
    I can unplug/replug the power source from my house, but the fr24 box is connected with other things on the attic and i need to investigate on some rf noise i get with other receivers...
    Is there a way to shutdown the box from the web interface of in an other way?

Many thanks!
    best contact FR24 support please. There is a reboot option if you enter the receiver's IP but no shutdown so better ask FR24.

Comment

Working...
    X