filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filters

Where are the filters located in flightradar 24?

Originally posted by lare View Post
    Where are the filters located in flightradar 24?
    Lare,

There's a little 'wheel' adjacent the UTC time on the map. Click on that and you'll see the various menu items including filters then you'll see various sub- menu's for the filter types.

Regards,
    Gregg
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Gregg...thank you so much. This enabled me to find this on my cell ph app as well. I live right next to LAX and will use the A38 filter code to see when the A380's are coming in. There is also another app I recently downloaded to my phone...it's called Live ATC (live Air Traffic Control)...it is way cool and you can dial in many cities around the world. Thanks again, Gregg. From you avitar...are you a pilot? Lare

Comment

lare,

No problems at all and also, no, I'm not a pilot. One 'achieves' a rating depending on number of posts on the forum. 'Captain' simply means I spend too much time on here. I know a number of pilots (PPL and CPL) through my association with an aviation museum here in Sydney. A neighbour is a Licensed Aircraft Mechanical Engineer (LAME) who works for Qantas, my wife's cousin is a PPL pilot and I've had many flights in a number of aircraft including 747's (on the flightdeck) and general aviation aircraft and have been tracking aircraft for over two decades.

My avatar is simply a picture of a DC9 flightdeck with the crew and with a light twin general aviation aircraft that some one has 'pasted' into the picture (it's fake but I just happened to like it). I also agree with you regarding Liveatc and use it frequently myself. http://www.globaltuners.com/ is another but you have to sign up (it's free) and you get to operate the radios in whatever area you choose (it has been somewhat limited in the past but getting better).

You might be able to see the avatar pic more clearly here by clicking on it;

OOPS.jpeg

Regards,
        Gregg
        Last edited by fungus; 2015-02-24, 01:55.
        YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Working...
        X