Aircraft Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircraft Icons

The following aircraft do not have any FR24 icons attached to them, they are all light aircraft so can you please attach the standard "Light Aircraft" icon to these aircraft? At the moment they have no icon attached to them.

ICAO Code:

AP22
    AT8T
    BL8
    G2CA
    HUSK
    T210
    TBM9

Please see attached pictures to explain each icon.

Below is what is currently showing for the above aircraft.

What Is Showing.jpg

Below is what should be showing for the above aircraft.

What Should Be Showing.jpg
    Last edited by OliverGigacz; 2015-02-12, 03:35.

Here is another one that should have the light aircraft icon...

G2CA

Comment

Oliver,

I seem to recall it's been stated on another thread that it's none too simple to have an icon for every conceivable aircraft so FR24 do their utmost to 'simulate' a likeness to 'most' within the constraints of the system. From memory they do take up a lot of resources to utilise a lot of icons.

Regards,
      Gregg
      YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Originally posted by fungus View Post
        Oliver,

I seem to recall it's been stated on another thread that it's none too simple to have an icon for every conceivable aircraft so FR24 do their utmost to 'simulate' a likeness to 'most' within the constraints of the system. From memory they do take up a lot of resources to utilise a lot of icons.

Regards,
        Gregg
        Yes I am aware of that, I am just wanting for the above aircraft to have the standard "Light Aircraft" icon attached to them, because at the moment there are no icons attached to those type of aircraft.

Comment

Oliver,

That's strange and I'm sorry I misread your post- multi-tasking here at the moment (and not doing a good job of it, it would seem). I thought I'd seen a Cessna T210 around SYD here today with the small icon. Perhaps it may occur if they haven't yet been identified and had their details added to the DB. For example, just noted VH-UZY up in Nth Queensland, a Cessna Caravan with a large icon as it hasn't yet been added to the DB.

Don't know about the air tractor though as I just spied a couple that are in the DB and have a large icon and also a Tecnam P2006T.

Perhaps it has more to do with how they are assigned an icon. Admin will let us know the answer. I would think there's a simple answer to it all.

Regards,
          Gregg
          Last edited by fungus; 2015-02-11, 07:07.
          YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

TBM9 is another one.

Comment

HUSK is another one.

Comment

Originally posted by OliverGigacz View Post
                HUSK is another one.
                Oliver,
                I think they'll have the message by now so probably no real purpose to be served by adding any more. I just wish I could remember the reason as to why they don't have an icon.

Regards,
                Gregg

Comment

Thanks, we will add them in a coming update.

Comment

Thanks Mike and apologies Oliver.

Regards,
                    Gregg

Comment

No problem and thanks Mike, should there be a thread we users can post new ICAO codes?

Comment

Has several aircraft still:

LJ70: 25 aircraft already added to the database. New model of the Learjet.
                        LJ75: 37 aircraft already added to the database. New model of the Learjet.
                        C240 34 aircraft already added to the database. New model of the Cessna.
                        E550 7 aircraft already added to the database. New model of the Embraer.
                        GYRO 49 aircraft already added to the database.
                        P208 17 aircraft already added to the database.
                        E314 10 aircraft already added to the database.
                        A400 14 aircraft already added to the database.
                        B36T 96 aircraft already added to the database.
                        PA18 83 aircraft already added to the database.
                        T206 94 aircraft already added to the database.

Comment

EV97 is another one.

Comment

Another is...

P28S:Piper PA-28R-201T

Comment

Aircraft with missing icons;

CL35: (55 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              E300: (85 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              PA11: (56 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              ECHO: (36 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              M7: (31 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              C185: (66 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              C72R: (59 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              DHC2: (48 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              DHC3: (11 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              TEX2: (37 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              BN2T: (13 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              RALL: (29 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              GX: ( 31 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              C295: ( 81 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              HUNT: (18 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              EVOT: ( 50 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              EPIC: ( 43 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              P28S: (33 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              C82S: (138 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              C82T: ( 34 aircraft already added to the database.
                              BCS1: (05 aircraft already added to the database. New model of the Bombardier.
                              LEG2: (125 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              L39: (37 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              BE18: (11 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              PIVI: (27 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              S2T: (24 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              V10: (23 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              P208: (20 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              P8: (29 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              A210: (29 aircraft already added to the database.)
                              R66: (45 aircraft already added to the database.) Helicopter
                              Last edited by arion; 2015-07-23, 22:09.

Comment

Working...
                              X