Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    You cannot log in on the beta

Leave a comment:

• rokkas
    replied
    Can anyone advise how can I login to beta version please?

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Charky
    replied
    Hi,
    one minor bug ?
    there is a message at the top if you filter a radar: "Showing 61 of 61 planes". What does it mean ? Shouldnt it be "Showing 61 of 1052 planes" like in the old version ?

Leave a comment:

• aeroulinho
    replied
    Hi everybody

Damn! Since I get to know the beta.FR24 I'm glued to the screen! Great work, again!

No bugs found yet, but maybe a suggestion:
    I just love the specific aircraft symbols moving around - but there's still one placeholder symbol for various aircrafts.

A318 and TU204 could be assigned to A320 symbol
    A300 could be assigned to A330 symbol

I'm looking forward to see Fokker 100/Fokker 70, ATP, Cessna Citation on the FR24 Map!

Cheers

aeroulinho

Leave a comment:

• zak123
    replied
    Thats Ok, but i will miss it.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    I'm sorry, but all support for the old version will be dropped and removed. It's not just a map it's an whole back end of files and feeds, that is making unnecessary load on the server.

Leave a comment:

• zak123
    replied
    Originally posted by scanhorse View Post
    Hi
    I have a suggestion ; ,
    that we will be able to pick up the old radarpage somewhere on the server , when new goes ordinary
    as some of us "oldies " have come to like the simple and clean design of it, in fact !
    Please do not take it away
    Agreed, even though im not an "oldie" lol.

Leave a comment:

• scanhorse
    replied
    Hi
    I have a suggestion ; ,
    that we will be able to pick up the old radarpage somewhere on the server , when new goes ordinary
    as some of us "oldies " have come to like the simple and clean design of it, in fact !
    Please do not take it away

Ulf Scanhorse

Leave a comment:

• scnickr
    replied
    Suggestion: How about having an option for the altitude of a plane as well as the callsign being displayed on the map?

Leave a comment:

• scallop
    replied
    I have another suggestion regarding the callsign labels - it looks better on the map with the transparent background but it is quiet hard to read. When you listen the ATC converstaions sometimes you need to find who is speaking quickly, which is little more pain with the white font on terrain background. It would be nice if user can set the color of label/label background.

Leave a comment:

• Charky
    replied
    Hi,
    its not a bug.
    I would be happy if the call sign of a plane is not positioned above the image. If I copy and paste the info to chat I forget that the most important info is the call to search for a plane and not the flight number.
    It would be nice if the call can be put under the image.

Leave a comment:

• northernbird
    replied
    CharlieLima
    +1

Leave a comment:

• CharlieLima
    replied
    Can you please move the via-row (the row where it shows where a specific flight makes a stop) in between the "From"-row and the "To"-row as it is on the old version?

Leave a comment:

• mt007
    replied
    problems server maybe.
    Regards

Leave a comment:

Working...
X