• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trabin
    replied
    Find difference (Ryanair callsign and other callsign with "@@@@@@@"

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7...3dec082020.jpg - Old Version

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/3...4dec082020.jpg - Beta Version
    Last edited by trabin; 2010-12-08, 19:55.

Leave a comment:

• zak123
    replied
    Hi all,
    There's one thing that annoys me: every time you go to get a map link from the tab at the top right hand corner it comes up with a box which you can get the map link, but as soon as you press OK it says: "Updates disabled
    You have been inactive for too long, please reload the page." which is really annoying if you are on slow browser. It only comes on Google Chrome not on Internet explorer, i don't know about anyone else's Google Chrome.
    Thanks.
    (P.s Its not a big issue/bug.I'm just saying.)
    Last edited by zak123; 2010-12-08, 19:46.

Leave a comment:

• delcomp
    replied
    May I add one more comment/request.

In the Radar Filter, Could we have that Alphbetish sortered again.,
    as its all completely jumbbled up with the Radars.

As then we get to know which Country that is, without going thro
    the complete list.

Found out how to dim the Map,. Thanks to Karl

Thanks david

Leave a comment:

• LDSP
    replied
    Really nice design! Maybe you could add signs of antenna locations, status on/off or listing , search planes by destinations(like marine AIS), add yellow color for planes....Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Charky
    replied
    Sometimes there is a question mark shown instead of the plane icon, even if complete data is shown in the info for minutes. (call, alt, pos, type, speed is ok)
    seems to happen if track = exactly zero.
    Last edited by Charky; 2010-12-08, 08:33.

Leave a comment:

• zak123
    replied
    Originally posted by retro11 View Post
    also how do you get it to go full screen
    If you are using Google Chrome then if you press F11 then it goes full screen which is good. I dont know about other browsers.

Leave a comment:

• Warbird
    replied
    Congratulations for doing a great job with the new website. Here is a list of things I like and dislike/miss on the new version.

Like:
    1. Love the different sizes and shapes of aircrafts so you can more easily detect aircraft types
    2. The new "Show on Map-function" is a great feature

Do not like/miss:
    1. I really really miss the longitude/latitude-indication to the planes. It really helped me pinpoint the exact location in Google Earth. I Would really like it back.
    2. I miss the "Jump to Area"-function. Great feature if you are "a long way from home".
    3. I would like a function where you can hide the panel to the left like in the previous version.

Overall you done a great job. I would appreciate if you at least brought back the "longitude/latitude-indicator". That would be great. Except from that, keep up the great work!

Leave a comment:

• zak123
    replied
    Originally posted by scnickr View Post

There's another radar on the internet where you can see the planes moving around the airport and which stand they're at. Any chance of this happening?
    Are you talking about planefinder? (http://www.planefinder.net/) I agree too.

Leave a comment:

• zak123
    replied
    Originally posted by jsearo View Post
    Missing the key "jump to area"
    I also agree. I also think there needs to be a tab with "forum" for updates in the forum.

Leave a comment:

• retro11
    replied
    brilliant just started playing with it but the planes need to stand out more as many people have said yellow was great, would it be possible to highlight a 7700 squawk on the map area ???? also how do you get it to go full screen
    Last edited by retro11; 2010-12-07, 22:04. Reason: just a thought

Leave a comment:

• VC10
    replied
    absolutely love it Mike. Congrats on your efforts............Marty

Leave a comment:

• scnickr
    replied
    I prefer the yellow planes personally.

There's another radar on the internet where you can see the planes moving around the airport and which stand they're at. Any chance of this happening?

Otherwise I like it. Well done.

Leave a comment:

• Charky
    replied
    hard to find the filter de-select button.
    copy/paste difficult. If you select info and its refreshed then you need to select again and again.

Leave a comment:

• robofski
    replied
    Comments on beta version

Not bugs but some comments, apologies if this should have been posted elsewhere:

1) Love the new version.
    2) Miss the yellow plane colour.
    3) Map or Terrain as the default.
    4) Make airport locations clearer.
    5) Plane list is great, from and to on the list would be a great addition.
    6) Ability to sort the list by the headings.

Great site, keep up the good work.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• ea5gou
    Guest replied
    Its great Mike

When an aircraft loses signal and changes to "?" it remains like that even if signal is re established.

LEAL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X