X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing the HEX option in the filter

Comment

1. Hexcode is not displayed in the sidebar

2, Inserted 478533, the new 738 of NAX (LN-DYG) in the database after seeing it airborne. The data is not updated on the new map. It is on the old. Is it using a different database?
      ENFB.net
      Radarstation KGVL

Comment

It's the same database, but I think that the new version is using heavier cache memory, so it may take up to 1 hours (or maybe even more) before changes in database are visible on page.

Visible hex-code is on todo-list.

Comment

Another idea:
          is possible we see aircraft airlines photo? when we click in airplane we see a photo but only a few planes have photo.
          So is possible add thsi system to FR24?
          Thx Mike,
          Regards.
          Regards,
          Miguel Teixeira
          FR24 T-LPPT1 Radar

Comment

WELL
            Not to be naughty , but was this not a thead about BUGS
            please there are so many threads about what people wants
            to see in next life , but not here !! ;; BUGS was " the theme"

" I thought the western world could read these days "

Ulf Scanhorse
            Last edited by scanhorse; 2010-12-11, 21:33.
            http://www.airliners.net/aviation-news/ http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?JavaScript=1&search=air
            http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=EKCH
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXYBh_ut-fo&feature ...düüüse Im Sauseschritt

Comment

Copy Scan.
              Sorry.
              Regards
              Regards,
              Miguel Teixeira
              FR24 T-LPPT1 Radar

Comment

hi
                Thks Lisboa
                One does get carried away on wrong track
                that goes for all of us , me also

So , only serious BUGS here , "please "
                http://www.airliners.net/aviation-news/ http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?JavaScript=1&search=air
                http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=EKCH
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXYBh_ut-fo&feature ...düüüse Im Sauseschritt

Comment

I just wanted to say thank you for bringing back more information when selecting a plane, like the HEX-code and especially the position-indicator with longitude and latitude. I also wanted to thank for "painting" all the planes yellow again. Much better. Another improvement is that you can see the names of the airports again. That is great. The new features like different airplane icons and the "show on map"-feature is also great improvements, as stated earlier in this thread. Now it is perfect. Keep up the great work!

Comment

Thanks for all bug reports. As many of you have seen the first batch of bugs has been fixed. We are working on some more fixes in the next couple of days!

Comment

missing HEX and position info in the info of selected flight, solution for Chrome

If you are missing the HEX and position info after clicking on a flight, there is a simple
                      solution for Chrome, similar there would be something in Fox or Opera.

Go to
                      TOOLS, OPTIONS, UNDER THE BONNET, CLEAR BROWSING DATA
                      mark all items (expect maybe the password one) and refresh the page after
                      you have done this...

greets
                      John jsaero
                      admin of ACARS-server jsaero.no-ip.info

Comment

beta version possible issue

guys,
                        noticed when comparing both versions of flightradar24 that if an acft has no callsign (which it can have on our basestation for 10-30 nm at times) that it does display on the original version (as a simple acft icon with whatever details are available) but doesnt display on the beta version at all until it has a callsign. Is this done for a purpose?
                        Also, apologies for my previous thread which was not in the correct place, I'm only a beginner on this forum thing. I really do enjoy the beta version, thanks heaps.
                        Regards,
                        Gregg (YSSY2)
                        YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

good question ,i,ve seen that as well not a huge issue but maybe worth a mention as little gremlins can only be rectified if flagged up .... thanks to fungus for bringing the matter up
                          Last edited by retro11; 2010-12-13, 23:51. Reason: edit

Comment

follow up from fungus

thanks, retro11.
                            I will now include my initial post noting issues id'd in that post which was in the wrong place, although some have been either noted by others or taken care of.
                            hi guys,
                            as this is my first post to the forum, hope i'm in the right place.
                            thanks heaps guys for the new (beta) version of flightradar24- love it!
                            couple of points i've noticed:
                            1) sometimes in the 'map' the zoom and move icon things dont appear on left hand side and has required selecting another option (ie 'settings') and reselecting 'map' to make them appear (using 'firefox' browser).
                            2) in the aircraft column on left hand side there is no longer gps coordinates (lat/long) or hex code. these can be important if tracking an acft from a nearby radar which is unknown to you and you are waiting for it to appear on your basestation to identify and write up in the reporter. (you can actually do all the lookup before it appears).
                            3) not sure if the old 'radars' is still available tucked away in it somewhere?
                            4) as a boy from 'oz' its great to see YSTW (tamworth) and YDPO (devonport) up and running frequently. (and now also YSSY). (sorry i cant reciprocate as often as i would like).
                            5) the tag which pops up on selecting an acft on 'map' can cover a number of acft in a small area requiring selecting an acft elsewhere and then selecting another acft that the tag was covering- although selecting individual acft is much easier than previously.
                            again, thanks and my regards to all,
                            YSSY2 (Gregg)
                            YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Thanks for including position info

Comment

We are using quite heavy cache on beta.flightradar24.com so be sure to empty your cache to get the latest updates. Try CTRL+R (2 times) or SHIFT+F5 (2 times) in your browser or check your browser settings to remove all cached files.

Comment

Working...
                                X