Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished installing my FR24 and was wondering is there a way to check that it is operating properly?
    Thanks

type ip of your box in browser like: 192.168.1.100
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by Afmsgte7 View Post
      I just finished installing my FR24 and was wondering is there a way to check that it is operating properly?
      Thanks
      Hi, you mean a FR24 kit is that correct?

If so please see this link http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ver-Activation
      and also please see the pdf in the email they sent to you when your application is approved - In it it says to email support@fr24.com after all connections is done and the receiver powered on.

You will later receive an email that the receiver is activated, and what is it's radarcode. FR24 premium set up normally takes a few days.
      Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2015-01-02, 00:03.

Comment

Yes. I meant the FR24 kit. I received an email a short time ago saying it is active and working. They really didn't provide a whole lot of info with the unit.

Thanks for the replies!

Comment

Try open your the GUI of your FR24.

By accessing its Local IP Address.

LED light too are indicator that your FR24 is working properly
          RPVO1

Comment

Originally posted by Afmsgte7 View Post
            Yes. I meant the FR24 kit. I received an email a short time ago saying it is active and working. They really didn't provide a whole lot of info with the unit.

Thanks for the replies!
            You should have received PDFs with info both before and after activation. If you have not received it please contact support@fr24.com

Comment

I too have posted in the mode-s section this very same query , so will just have to wait now for the conformation email, its all working ok so looking forward to checking its status and seeing my area covered , its all a learning process at the moment.

Regards Jon

Comment

Working...
              X