Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightradar24 Enhancements Thread

Hi,

Apologies, but is there an existing thread (or email) for UX and UI enhancements for Desktop and Mobile?

I had a few UX ideas I wanted to contribute.

regards
    jon

Hi again,

Any guidance from FR24 staff on this?

Thanks!

jon

Comment

maybe if write your ideas here......
      otherwise, as we can see..no
      For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by jfrench View Post
        Hi again,

Any guidance from FR24 staff on this?

Thanks!

jon
        Hi there,

If you haven't try this webpage maybe try contacting them from this link here:
        The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

And see whether they are interested. If you did then you can ignore this post.

Comment

Thanks North Borneo and Amper,

Yes, I had already mailed FR24 via that contact a few days before starting this thread, but I haven't received a reply yet. Maybe it got missed over the holidays.

I have some improvements and ideas that are probably best shared internally with FR24, rather than in an open forum so they can't be seen by competitors. Hopefully I'll hear back, but I'll try the contact again.

Thank you again for your replies.

Comment

If you did contact them, then prepare to wait. Support is very busy.
            For official support use Contact Form

Comment

We had a lot of days off in Sweden during Christmas and New Years holidays. We have a team of up to 5-6 persons from all around monitoring support more or less 24/7 and tickets are handled by priority, normally within 1-5 business days depending on load and priority.

Comment

Thanks Mike, sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                X