Cities, towns etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cities, towns etc

Hi, I'm pretty sure regular FR24 included cities. I've upgraded to FR24 Premium, and this feature seems to have disappeared (though being able to track aircraft over VORs is great). Is there a way to add cities etc as before?

Originally posted by comptonsid View Post
    Hi, I'm pretty sure regular FR24 included cities.
    You can display or hide Airports, but only those that are part of the FR24 database. Cities was never an option.

Unless you're referring to Google Map labels? I can't remember if you could turn these On/Off before. I can't see that option now.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

If you click on the 'wagon wheel' to the left of UTC (top of map) and select 'map' then 'map style' you'll find your cities and towns, streets and roads etc under this tab. Just experiment with your map style preference. Some types include these details, some don't. Hope this is what you're referring to.

Regards,
      Gregg
      Last edited by fungus; 2014-12-03, 22:46.
      YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Originally posted by fungus View Post
        If you click on the 'wagon wheel' to the left of UTC (top of map) and select 'map' then 'map style' you'll find your cities and towns, streets and roads etc
        Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see an option there to turn map labels On/Off?
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
          Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see an option there to turn map labels On/Off?
          No Mike, it seems the previous option to turn the labels on or off is gone. It's still there now but in a different form (by selecting a different map style).

Regards,
          Gregg
          Last edited by fungus; 2014-12-04, 13:35.
          YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Originally posted by fungus View Post
            If you click on the 'wagon wheel' to the left of UTC (top of map) and select 'map' then 'map style' you'll find your cities and towns, streets and roads etc under this tab. Just experiment with your map style preference. Some types include these details, some don't. Hope this is what you're referring to.

Regards,
            Gregg
            This is exactly what I was looking for - thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X