X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Radars not getting a look in?

Hi
    Looks to me like us T-Radars in EGCC land aren't getting a look in when it come to priority?
    I set up 6 filters of stations around Manch and suddenly Brize F-FGVN1 took over for most of the flight?
    I seemed to be getting more priority when I used my N-Radar?
    It's great to be using my Raspberry Pi instead of my old windoze box, but even after raising the height of my mast, I fear my data isn't getting much of a look in....
    I can only guess that the new T-server is a bit slower than the others at the moment.

Also while I'm here, I am thinking of setting up a website for T-Users in the Manch (EGCC) area to share their information, such as
    User name, Radar Callsign, Lat-Long, equipment used, 24/7 (y/n) all that stuff.
    If you are interested please email me any details to radar@ukjay.co.uk

Jay
    James Lazzari BSc (Hons)
    T-EGCC125
    http://www.ukjay.co.uk

It's been said many times so far.
    All data is used. T...F...N
    Radar specified on website is not only radar in use for the plane selected, and it's NOT relevant info. If I got it right, it will be removed in future.
    I think that in your area coverage is great, and there is so many radars, that your is simply not shown. It doesn't mean it's not used.
    Some F radars are not shown on the map all the time. Some in my area i see almost never....but they are online!
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post
      It's been said many times so far.
      All data is used. T...F...N
      Radar specified on website is not only radar in use for the plane selected, and it's NOT relevant info. If I got it right, it will be removed in future.
      I think that in your area coverage is great, and there is so many radars, that your is simply not shown. It doesn't mean it's not used.
      Some F radars are not shown on the map all the time. Some in my area i see almost never....but they are online!
      Yes I know all data is used etc. but looking at the realtime radar station is a cool piece of information and it would be a travesty of justice if this was removed IMHO!
      Part of the fun & way of making a station get the best results from their equipment is to have a leaderboard as I see it, which would in turn benefit all users of the system!
      Ok if you just want to build a station with the minimum of fuss & be a small part of the system, but that to me is not rock & roll!
      I love the station data section in "Your Account" on the website & find all the diagrams very interesting (good work) but the realtime radar on the plane popup window is mainly what I monitor!
      So rather than just work blind this is how I use the system.
      James Lazzari BSc (Hons)
      T-EGCC125
      http://www.ukjay.co.uk

Comment

Joy of shareing is much, much smaller if there will not be info of radar feeder.
        I would also put there, for premium users, information how many aircrafts is feeded from my box at any given time. Now radar is showing last information for aircraft is recived from.

Give us as many informations, and let us decide witch to show, and witch to hide. Radar info is valid.

Comment

This discussion has been held about 100 times before on the forum so there not so much more to discuss.

Comment

Working...
          X