Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speedbird2
    replied
    Thanks so much. None of my "friends" here at JFK told me how they knew in advance when aircraft with special liveries were enroute to JFK. I just took my chances. I saw the ANA Pokemon, the AZA Bulgari & Chocolate, the FIN Santa, Singapore Tropical and more. Never saw Wunala Dreaming; considered by some spotters as the most beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    You can view these pages. It shows the tail numbers.

Arrivals
    The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Departures
    The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Leave a comment:

• speedbird2
    started a topic Airliner Tail Registrations ?

Airliner Tail Registrations ?

I am a new user. I have tried to get a list of daily arrivals at JFK Airport in NYC as that list contains the tail registration numbers of aircraft. That will tell me if I should visit the airport to see certain special liveries or not. It takes me almost 3 hours to get to JFK as a spotter and it's disappointing to see only regular liveries. Qantas, Cathay, Jet Blue, Turkish, Argenina, etc. and other airlines have special liveries. How to find the list of daily arrivals at JFK? Thanks.
Working...
X