Clear All

• Trail Tool Tip popup - introusive slider bars

fr1.png
    Is it possibile to lose slider in this option in settings

fr2.png

using Chrome

tnx
    For official support use Contact Form

Do you mean remove the option altogether or turn it off?
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

I mean what i said.
      Is it possibile to lose slider

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post
        Is it possibile to lose slider in this option in settings
        That would be a nice feature, the slide bars are too obstructive to be of use.
        Michael
        Palmerston North,
        New Zealand
        ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

Ah right, I see.

Firefox handles the popup box differently/OK, chrome does not.

I can't quite capture the CSS in time as its dynamic, but it appears Chrome renders the font larger, and the dialogue box fixed size doesn't appear large enough for some of the data displayed. Whereas it's auto-scaled or the border/font is displayed differently in firefox and fits.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I mean what i said.
            Maybe but I don't understand what you mean.

There's an option in Settings to "Show Trail tool tip". In both Chrome and Firefox, I can turn this option on or off. It appears to show a route "hover box" when turned on, which, for me, displays correctly in both browsers.

Are you requesting that this Setting option is removed or the scroll bars that show in your hover box screenshot?

Here is my screenshot using Chrome. I don't see any scroll bars.

Snap117.jpg
            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Give me one reason why should I ask for option to be removed when I can simply turn it off if I don't need it.

I do see slider, and reporting that. It kills all the fun for this option. If my browser is problem, i would be glad to hear solution.

Comment

Give me one reason why should I ask for option to be removed when I can simply turn it off if I don't need it.
                You posted two screenshots.

I see a "slider" in the Settings one and "scroll bars" in the hover box. I didn't understand and that's why I asked the question. Now I understand but I don't see the same issue using Chrome.

Maybe it's your screen resolution and/or display settings?
                Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Oddly I am reverse. Additional information sliders in chrome Version 37.0.2062.124 (no extensions)

Not tried at home yet but default 100% zoom, on WS laptop 1600x900. However I don't think minimal pixel distortion should allow them to be applied given the absolute figures

popup sliders.jpg
                  Last edited by Oblivian; 2014-09-29, 07:48.
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
                    Maybe but I don't understand what you mean.
                    Just trust what others are seeing and reporting, the screenshot of Amper shows the problem, I see sliders too! If it's not an issue for you and you don't have a solution, move on and let us deal with it. Please don't fill up the forum with inane postings, you have a bad habit!
                    Michael
                    Palmerston North,
                    New Zealand
                    ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

Originally posted by nzradar View Post
                      Just trust what others are seeing and reporting, the screenshot of Amper shows the problem, I see sliders too! If it's not an issue for you and you don't have a solution, move on and let us deal with it. Please don't fill up the forum with inane postings, you have a bad habit!
                      thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by nzradar View Post
                        I tried tho replicate the problem (normal procedure when investigating a reported issue) but couldn't using Chrome or Firefox so it's obviously not affecting everyone.

I now understand the reported problem which, for me, could have been something else. There was nothing "inane" in my posting. I just wanted to be sure I understaood correctly.

And there's no need to be abusive.
                        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

and now when you understand, can I hear solution please, or are you going to solve it on fr24 site?

Comment

and now when you understand, can I hear solution please, or are you going to solve it on fr24 site?
                            I can't solve anything but maybe, with examples of what others are experiencing, FR24 can.

All I know is what you and others are experiencing. To the best of my knowledge, this issue has not been reported before and I'm not experiencing it using Chrome or Firefox. For all we know, it's a browser or screen setting?

But let's leave it for FR24 to investigate further.
                            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

....it was my intention from beginning...
                              Last edited by Amper; 2014-09-29, 21:02.

Comment

Working...
                              X