Tracking sick or dead pilot on Socata TBM 900 N900KN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking sick or dead pilot on Socata TBM 900 N900KN

Tracking sick or dead pilot on Socata TBM 900 N900KN.

Looks like this pilot is in serious trouble.

2 F-15 were scrambled to checkout this plane - the pilot was seen slumped on the control.

Socata TBM900 5 Sepy 2014 Pilot dead.jpg
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Did the plane crashed ?

It disappeared from Flightradar24 screen.

Socata TBM900 5 Sept 2014 Crashed.jpg
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
      Did the plane crashed ?

It disappeared from Flightradar24 screen.
      Yep it did... Jamaica.
      ...DOUG
      KD4MOJ
      Where Am I?
      My Live Audio of KTLH

Comment

The windows frosted on the plane too!

UNRESPONSIVE PLANE Norad referred to the incident as a "possible hypoxia", meaning a loss of oxygen inside the plane.

Aircraft crashed about 14 miles off the coast of Port Antonio, Jamaica, at about 2:15 pm ET

The CNN story about the flight.
        http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/05/us/nor...eat/index.html

The playback of the flight.
        http://www.flightradar24.com/data/ai...900kn/#440c4fb

N900KN was the first TBM-900 delivered.
        http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-ne...s-us-expansion
        Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2014-09-05, 20:10.
        Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
        [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

I felt sick inside my stomach when I saw the plane disappeared from my screen which was displaying Flightradar24.com

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
            I felt sick inside my stomach when I saw the plane disappeared from my screen which was displaying Flightradar24.com
            Then you must get sick often given the number of planes that suddenly disappear on FR24 because they have left the coverage area or a feeder that's normally there is down or they're in a radio shadow or any number of other reasons. Although, sadly, this was a crash, that should be the very last conclusion drawn relying solely on FR24.

Comment

Originally posted by airnrail View Post
              Then you must get sick often given the number of planes that suddenly disappear on FR24 because they have left the coverage area or a feeder that's normally there is down or they're in a radio shadow or any number of other reasons. Although, sadly, this was a crash, that should be the very last conclusion drawn relying solely on FR24.
              You are insensitive to a tragedy unfolding at that time. I have nothing further to say.

I pray they recover their bodies soon from the 6,000 feet depth.

Comment

Working...
              X