Newbie here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here.

Hi all I am having a hard time with cockpit view. I can't for the life of me figure it out. I have installed google earth and the plugin many times over and can't get the cockpit to work. Sometime it does but mostly never.

I'm getting popups saying waiting for coordinates, and plane has landed, even when the plane is getting ready for takeoff. When it does work, it will run for a few minutes, and when coming to land I get a popup saying waiting for new coordinates. I'm a total airplane buff and would love to see the planes takeoff and land but it's getting really annoying that I cant get this to work. Help please.

The receiver wont have full ground coverage, And will be losing the data every so often required at low levels.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      The receiver wont have full ground coverage, And will be losing the data every so often required at low levels.
      Thanks for the heads up. Is there an airport that I can go to to watch the planes take off in cockpit 3d view?

Comment

Try some of the ones on northern Holland -Schipol, Eindhoven (sorry if my spelling is off)

Comment

Originally posted by peterhr View Post
          Try some of the ones on northern Holland -Schipol, Eindhoven (sorry if my spelling is off)
          Thanks will do. If you can thing of anywhere else I would love that peterhr

Comment

Try the big hub airports

Comment

Working...
            X