PHILIPPINE RADAR FORUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AircraftSpotterPH View Post
    When F-RPLL1 F-RPLL2 And F-RPLL3 together with F-RPLC1.

MLAT will be possible In Luzon
    Looks like it handles ground traffic well and the range is truly comparable with the 3 rplls and rpub. It also overlaps coverage for rpvi and rplp. It remains to be seen if mlat will work given the fact that frequent brownouts and ISP issues remain.

Things look encouraging though.

My issues with Globelines may soon be over as I have a static IP on order. The cost of a static IP from Globe is P770 extra per month.

John
    F-RPVD1

Comment

F-RPWD2 Online (Davao City)

Alvin O.
      F-RPWD2
      Metro Davao

Comment

Do we need one in Palawan?

Alvin O.
        F-RPWD2
        Metro Davao

Comment

Originally posted by davaospotter View Post
          Do we need one in Palawan?
          You can get one there? If you can that would certainly be most welcomed.
          Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-12-22, 02:20. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Yes , i just need to coordinate this with a friend. But it will take a while.

Alvin O.
            F-RPWD2
            Metro Davao

Comment

Yes , i just need to coordinate this with a friend. But it will take a while.
              Please do so if you are able to. Good location is key. A feeder there would definitely reduce the void between Northern Sabah and Manila. A feed from Palawan is top of our wish list here. Thanks for your efforts to get a feed there.

I am also coordinating a few possible feeds around Sabah, and yes it takes time as quite a few things are beyond our control as it is not our feed.

If your friend is interested ask him to apply like what you have done and also email Mr Olov Lindberg he will expedite the application process. Many thanks.
              Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-12-22, 02:08.

Comment

F-RPWD2 Online (Davao City)
                How is the brownout situation around Davao City? I haven't seen many of your planes on the map yet. Is your antenna up to where it will be? RPWD1 can almost see aircraft on the runway. Is your vantage point better?

John
                RPVD1
                Dumaguete

Comment

Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
                  How is the brownout situation around Davao City? I haven't seen many of your planes on the map yet. Is your antenna up to where it will be? RPWD1 can almost see aircraft on the runway. Is your vantage point better?

John
                  RPVD1
                  Dumaguete
                  John,

You got to be kidding ! LOL LOL.

One thing I like about the Pinoy is their "invention" of situations -

A "Brown-out" is defined as a lost of power for a FEW Cycles.

In Philippines - a 8 hours lost of Electricity Power is called a " Brown Out". LOL

hohohohohohohoho
                  F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
                    John,

You got to be kidding ! LOL LOL.

One thing I like about the Pinoy is their "invention" of situations -

A "Brown-out" is defined as a lost of power for a FEW Cycles.

In Philippines - a 8 hours lost of Electricity Power is called a " Brown Out". LOL

hohohohohohohoho
                    Birdie, bah-humbug.....hahahaha I bet you don't even need a generator over in Singapore.

Since we don't have a grid over here there's always a brownout some place so that is why we need more receivers.

When you die instead of Purgatory they are going to send you back to Manila.....haha

John
                    F-RPVD1
                    Dumaguete

Comment

• Does the above power company have any "brown-out/power outage" map?
                      Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                      [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Hope That F-RPLL3 Will be online so we can see MLAT on luzon
                        Ice
                        F-RPLL3

Comment

• Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
                          Birdie, bah-humbug.....hahahaha I bet you don't even need a generator over in Singapore.

Since we don't have a grid over here there's always a brownout some place so that is why we need more receivers.

When you die instead of Purgatory they are going to send you back to Manila.....haha

John
                          F-RPVD1
                          Dumaguete
                          Yeah John.

When my apartment in Legaspi Village Makati suffered a 72 hrs Power Failure when a powerful typhoon passed thru Manila, they told me it was a "brown-out" ! LOL. Pinoys !

I was running my Lap-tip, Wi-Fi, Mobile Phone and Internet using the Condo's emergency Generator ( 1 Light bulb per unit - but I tapped the power for other uses ) - 3 days cant cook food survived on Bread and canned sardines - because I forgot to buy a Gas Stove.
                          F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
                            Does the above power company have any "brown-out/power outage" map?
                            My area electric coop has a Facebook page and alerts businesses and radio stations. I think the Manila area does the same thing....but you are talking scheduled 'Brown-outs. Its the unscheduled ones that cause one to pull his hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by paradiselost View Post

John
                              RPVD1
                              Dumaguete
                              Davao City power is okey compared to other areas like General Santos and nearby town not being serviced by Aboitiz Power. Been busy lately with work and I haven't mounted it on a mast pipe. I live up in a hill but few trees are blocking some of my view. Will keep you guys posted.

Thanks!

Alvin O.
                              F-RPWD2
                              Metro Davao

Comment

• Originally posted by davaospotter View Post
                                Davao City power is okey compared to other areas like General Santos and nearby town not being serviced by Aboitiz Power. Been busy lately with work and I haven't mounted it on a mast pipe. I live up in a hill but few trees are blocking some of my view. Will keep you guys posted.

Thanks!
                                Davaospotter What is the height of your mast?

Comment

Working...
                                X