PHILIPPINE RADAR FORUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paradiselost View Post

What is the brand and model number of the modem and and does your FR24 receiver have an lcd display or just 3 leds?

paradiselost

F-RPVD1
    Its a WLAN/LAN LTE router Huawei B315s-938 provided by Globe. I dont know why the receiver FR24 cant upload data, its just got 3 leds front and the lights all indicate normal blinks and colors.
    Roger S.
    F-RPML3
    CGY

Comment

• Ok I need the correct values on the table fields under Special Application tab: Name, Status, Trigger Protocol, Trigger Port, Open Protocol, Open Port, Options. I cannot just guess them, right? If ISP does not allow port forwarding with my current plan, F-RPML3 may take a while to go online.
      Roger S.
      F-RPML3
      CGY

Comment

• You shouldn't need port forwarding just to feed.

Port forwarding is only required if you want to access something like a webserver from the internet.
        For feeding all connections originate with the feeder (outgoing connections) which is allowed by default. (except in some corporate networks)

Comment

• Originally posted by wiedehopf View Post
          You shouldn't need port forwarding just to feed.

Port forwarding is only required if you want to access something like a webserver from the internet.
          For feeding all connections originate with the feeder (outgoing connections) which is allowed by default. (except in some corporate networks)
          Understood, But still in a quandary why no data has been uploaded since it was connected last Saturday morning.
          Roger S.
          F-RPML3
          CGY

Comment

• You said it's an FR24 provided receiver?
            Don't you have an email to get in contact with FR24 in regards to their receiver?

No data can also mean the antenna isn't correctly connected.
            Have you checked which IP the device was assigned by the router?
            Accessing the local webpage of the device might be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by wiedehopf View Post
              You said it's an FR24 provided receiver?
              Don't you have an email to get in contact with FR24 in regards to their receiver?

No data can also mean the antenna isn't correctly connected.
              Have you checked which IP the device was assigned by the router?
              Accessing the local webpage of the device might be interesting.
              I have notified FR24 admin, its got a MAC address but no IP assigned.
              Roger S.
              F-RPML3
              CGY

Comment

• Well the IP address should be assigned via DHCP, does the router offer DHCP?

I suppose you already tried removing the power from the FR24 receiver and then reconnecting it a couple of seconds later?

Comment

• how are you using the internet through that modem? From what i gather that model just has a WAN port on the back and no lan ports.. The legacy and newer FR24 receivers are not designed to be used wireless.

huawei936.jpg

huawei936.jpgThis is the Globe model that works with the FR24 receivers. Bottom line is the modem with one port connects to your telephone line.

paradiselost
                  F- RPVD1
                  Attached Files

Comment

• The receiver is connected via LAN4/WAN port. I also tried LAN1 to no effect. Router has DHCP enabled. I can only diagnose the external antennae as working properly by their front and back panel LED light indicators showing normal parameters.
                    Roger S.
                    F-RPML3
                    CGY

Comment

• The receiver is connected via LAN4/WAN port. I also tried LAN1 to no effect. Router has DHCP enabled. I can only diagnose the external antennae as working properly by their front and back panel LED light indicators showing normal parameters.
                      For the old modem what IP did you enter to access the modem?
                      For the LTE modem what IP do you enter to access the Modem?

For the FR24 receiver what IP did you enter to access it?

Comment

• [QUOTE=paradiselost;n178224]

For the old modem what IP did you enter to access the modem? 192.168.1.1
                        For the LTE modem what IP do you enter to access the Modem? 192.168.254.254

For the FR24 receiver what IP did you enter to access it? No IP Assigned/Cannot find it.

Roger S.
                        F-RPML3
                        CGY

Comment

• ok the problem is the network settings in the receiver. do you have a pc or laptop? connect the receiver with an ethernet cable to the pc or laptop.. disable wifi and connect the ethernet in the network connection.and click ok. Open the command prompt and type netstat.. In the list look :30336 or 30337. In your browser if you find one or another the 192.168.xxx.xxx is the ip. type that complete ip wth the port number ie 192.168.1.100:30336. your receiver setup will open.

at the top of the page select Static IP. for the IP address use 192.168.254.150. the Netmask is 255.255.255.0 and the Gateway is 192.168.254.254. for DNS type 8.8.8.8 click save..

in another browser tab type 192.168.254.150. your receiver page will open

Comment

• Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
                            ok the problem is the network settings in the receiver. do you have a pc or laptop? connect the receiver with an ethernet cable to the pc or laptop.. disable wifi and connect the ethernet in the network connection.and click ok. Open the command prompt and type netstat.. In the list look :30336 or 30337. In your browser if you find one or another the 192.168.xxx.xxx is the ip. type that complete ip wth the port number ie 192.168.1.100:30336. your receiver setup will open.

at the top of the page select Static IP. for the IP address use 192.168.254.150. the Netmask is 255.255.255.0 and the Gateway is 192.168.254.254. for DNS type 8.8.8.8 click save..

in another browser tab type 192.168.254.150. your receiver page will open
                            Thanks that's a more sensible albeit a bit complicated advice. Shall do as I can go home from work. Notice later.

Roger S.
                            F-RPML3
                            CGY

Comment

• The FR24 receivers don't do DHCP?
                              A static IP address really shouldn't be necessary.

But i haven't worked with the receivers hands-on so i'll leave this to your capable hands paradiselost.

Comment

• Tried connecting the receiver to laptop via ethernet but it cannot establish a connection. They seem not to know each other. The values are not found on cmd netstat. Should try another strategy.

Roger S.
                                F-RPML3
                                CGY

Comment

Working...
                                X