X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paradiselost
    replied
    Originally posted by toString View Post
    @paradiselost - do you have any pictures of your antenna/mast setup?
    Just curious as my gf is originally from NegOcc and, well, you never know what might happen in the future/retirement!...
    And in my limited time reading here I kind of get the feeling you know what you're doing.. And now that you're living in PH I doubt there's many pre-fabricated masts available to buy there - so I'm assuming you crafted one.. Just curious as I say!
    toString, it would be better if you wait until you get boots on the ground over here to do any useless mental activity. Your GFs family might live in an area that tracking would be impossible because of terrain and natural obstacles or limited internet. Any prior planning with so many unknowns will be futile.

On the mast question GI pipe is the preferred method for affixing an antenna if a tower is not available. Pipe reduced down to 3/4 inch GI waterline makes the attachment easy.

Sorry I took so long to reply.

John
    F-RPVD1
    Dumaguete

Leave a comment:

• toString
    replied
    @paradiselost - do you have any pictures of your antenna/mast setup?
    Just curious as my gf is originally from NegOcc and, well, you never know what might happen in the future/retirement!...
    And in my limited time reading here I kind of get the feeling you know what you're doing.. And now that you're living in PH I doubt there's many pre-fabricated masts available to buy there - so I'm assuming you crafted one.. Just curious as I say!

Leave a comment:

• Zamboanga Radar
    replied
    That would be a new receiver that got installed lately. No wonder Olov did not bother to respond our email. But no worries. The MLAT got even better in the Visayas. I was hoping he could pick up Palawan but I'm not seeing it.

As to F-WBKA2, we are interlacing our signal somewhere east of Tawi-tawi.

Leave a comment:

• paradiselost
    replied
    Originally posted by Zamboanga Radar View Post
    F-RPMG1 is now online, finally. Hope he check-in the forum soon. Would be glad to meet this lad upon my next visit.

His got good coverage alright.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5608[/ATTACH]

Speaking of VRS here is my coverage.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5607[/ATTACH]
    Zamboanga Radar you also got a new feeder to the west of you that is tracking planes you lose at 160 nmi toward Sandakan. The new feeder is F-WBKA2. He is able to track within 50 nmi of Zamboanga.

On the new feeder at Dipolog is that a new receiver or the one that was at Bohol previously?

John
    F-RPVD1
    Dumaguete

Leave a comment:

• paradiselost
    replied
    Originally posted by Kailrusha View Post
    Guys are you Experiencing Error on your LOG in FlightRadar24.

My ModeS is Down Too but ADS-B is OK
    Support is aware of our situation and they turned off our Mode-S while they try to sort it out. It's not only us but all in the MLAT5 area.

John
    F-RPVD1
    Dumaguete

Leave a comment:

Working...
X