• paradiselost
    replied
    Originally posted by rog0322 View Post
    Here.s the netstat screenshots
    Try 169.254.140.180 in a separate tab.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Or better yet. Email support@fr24.com and get them engaged to reset the device per the help documents

Leave a comment:

• rog0322
    replied
    Here.s the netstat screenshots
    Attached Files
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• paradiselost
    replied
    Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
    ok the problem is the network settings in the receiver. do you have a pc or laptop?

1. connect the receiver with an ethernet cable to the pc or laptop..
    con
    2. disable wifi and enable the ethernet connection in the windows network connections.and click ok.

3. Open the command prompt and type netstat.. In the list look :30336 or 30337. In your browser if you find one or another the 192.168.xxx.xxx is the ip. type that ip ie 192.168.1.xxx. your receiver setup will open. Beware the ip could be 10.xxx.xxx.xxx or 160.xxx.xxx.xxx instead of starting with 192.

4. on your receiver login screen look for the network setting link at the bottom of the page.

5, On the Receiver network page select use Static IP. for the IP address use 192.168.254.150. the Netmask is 255.255.255.0 and the Gateway is 192.168.254.254. for DNS type 8.8.8.8 click save..

in another browser tab type 192.168.254.150. your receiver page will open
    I edited the instructions to clear them up.

When you are through set the windows ethernet connection to disabled and wireless to enabled.
    Reconnect your FR24 ethernet cable to your modems lan port.

paradiselost

F-RPVD1
    Last edited by paradiselost; 2019-11-27, 00:19.

Leave a comment:

• paradiselost
    replied
    while your laptop is set to ethernet connection the wireless on your phone will let you login here for posting.

Leave a comment:

• paradiselost
    replied
    After you do that post a screen shot of the netstat results.

Leave a comment:

• paradiselost
    replied
    Originally posted by rog0322 View Post
    Tried connecting the receiver to laptop via ethernet but it cannot establish a connection. They seem not to know each other. The values are not found on cmd netstat. Should try another strategy.
    Perhaps you missed a step in your windows network settings of disabling the wifi connection and enabling the ethernet connection. netstat will work then from the cmd prompt.

Leave a comment:

• rog0322
    replied
    Tried connecting the receiver to laptop via ethernet but it cannot establish a connection. They seem not to know each other. The values are not found on cmd netstat. Should try another strategy.

Leave a comment:

• wiedehopf
    replied
    The FR24 receivers don't do DHCP?
    A static IP address really shouldn't be necessary.

But i haven't worked with the receivers hands-on so i'll leave this to your capable hands paradiselost.

Leave a comment:

• rog0322
    replied
    Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
    ok the problem is the network settings in the receiver. do you have a pc or laptop? connect the receiver with an ethernet cable to the pc or laptop.. disable wifi and connect the ethernet in the network connection.and click ok. Open the command prompt and type netstat.. In the list look :30336 or 30337. In your browser if you find one or another the 192.168.xxx.xxx is the ip. type that complete ip wth the port number ie 192.168.1.100:30336. your receiver setup will open.

at the top of the page select Static IP. for the IP address use 192.168.254.150. the Netmask is 255.255.255.0 and the Gateway is 192.168.254.254. for DNS type 8.8.8.8 click save..

Thanks that's a more sensible albeit a bit complicated advice. Shall do as I can go home from work. Notice later.

Leave a comment:

• paradiselost
    replied
    ok the problem is the network settings in the receiver. do you have a pc or laptop? connect the receiver with an ethernet cable to the pc or laptop.. disable wifi and connect the ethernet in the network connection.and click ok. Open the command prompt and type netstat.. In the list look :30336 or 30337. In your browser if you find one or another the 192.168.xxx.xxx is the ip. type that complete ip wth the port number ie 192.168.1.100:30336. your receiver setup will open.

at the top of the page select Static IP. for the IP address use 192.168.254.150. the Netmask is 255.255.255.0 and the Gateway is 192.168.254.254. for DNS type 8.8.8.8 click save..

Leave a comment:

• rog0322
    replied
    [QUOTE=paradiselost;n178224]

For the old modem what IP did you enter to access the modem? 192.168.1.1
    For the LTE modem what IP do you enter to access the Modem? 192.168.254.254

For the FR24 receiver what IP did you enter to access it? No IP Assigned/Cannot find it.

Leave a comment:

• paradiselost
    replied
    The receiver is connected via LAN4/WAN port. I also tried LAN1 to no effect. Router has DHCP enabled. I can only diagnose the external antennae as working properly by their front and back panel LED light indicators showing normal parameters.
    For the old modem what IP did you enter to access the modem?
    For the LTE modem what IP do you enter to access the Modem?

For the FR24 receiver what IP did you enter to access it?

Leave a comment:

• rog0322
    replied
    The receiver is connected via LAN4/WAN port. I also tried LAN1 to no effect. Router has DHCP enabled. I can only diagnose the external antennae as working properly by their front and back panel LED light indicators showing normal parameters.

Leave a comment:

• paradiselost
    replied
    how are you using the internet through that modem? From what i gather that model just has a WAN port on the back and no lan ports.. The legacy and newer FR24 receivers are not designed to be used wireless.

huawei936.jpg

huawei936.jpgThis is the Globe model that works with the FR24 receivers. Bottom line is the modem with one port connects to your telephone line.

paradiselost
    F- RPVD1
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X