I think I am feeding...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I am feeding...

I think I am feeding but my alias is not shown in Flightradar24...
    Everything seems to be working, I was given as an alias KTEB5 but all I can see is F-KTEB1.
    Is the ltetter F having a signification (also some are with letter T)
    Thanks in advance for replies

You need to check your premium account status on www.fr24.com (left panel, click premium, login, click 'active', click account status.

The radar codes shown is somewhat random, data is collected from all feeders covering a plane and used to cross verify the data - then the radar code from one of the contributors is show.

Comment

T is for USB dongle, F is for FR24 provided hardware.

Comment

thank you

Originally posted by peterhr View Post
        You need to check your premium account status on www.fr24.com (left panel, click premium, login, click 'active', click account status.

The radar codes shown is somewhat random, data is collected from all feeders covering a plane and used to cross verify the data - then the radar code from one of the contributors is show.
        Thanks Peter, probably in my area are a lot of feeders ! My Premium acct is active.

Comment

T-xxxx is for boxes(Radarbox,Kinetic,Beast,etc) not owned by the FR24 company, or T-xx / T-MLATx code for other sources.
          Like how Radarcape owners use the T-xxxx code.
          Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
          [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

thank you

Originally posted by aa2lf View Post
            Thanks Peter, probably in my area are a lot of feeders ! My Premium acct is active.
            Thank you Sir

Comment

Working...
            X