X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICONGEO
    replied
    Originally posted by FR24support View Post
    What status is shown in your Premium account?
    Status was listed as active, even though the timeout message occurred.
    This morning all was working normally again.

Unless I am going mad I have not changed anything here so I have no idea why I should have been switched off.

Anyway, its all good again now, so hopefully the problem, whatever it was has gone away.

Thanks and regards,

Francis

Leave a comment:

• ICONGEO
    replied
    Premium restored

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    You are still logging in right? Just because you feed does not mean automatic premium without identifying yourself to the server - you still need to login with the email used for the feeder by pressing "premium" on the left pane. And then checking your feed status is actually being updated. It cycles every few days, and you if there is a problem connecting it may be 'offline' (expired premium)
    Yes, everything exactly as normal. Interestingly the premium account is shown as "active" even after the timeout message appears. FR24 feed is confirmed as active, plenty of contacts on the basestation screen.
    That said, this morning everything was normal again and I have logged in and out several times with no timeout.

So its a mystery. Maybe something was updated on the server?

I am at the moment quite sensitive to this kind of thing since the gents at marine traffic.com decided that despite contributing data for more than 2 years, I would have to pay to continue with a premium account.
    They are now toast as they say.

One can imagine my feeling when less than a week later a similar thing happens on FR24, something which I value much more than Marine Traffic.

Looks like all is well once again.

Francis

Leave a comment:

• FR24support
    replied
    What status is shown in your Premium account?

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    You are still logging in right? Just because you feed does not mean automatic premium without identifying yourself to the server - you still need to login with the email used for the feeder by pressing "premium" on the left pane. And then checking your feed status is actually being updated. It cycles every few days, and you if there is a problem connecting it may be 'offline' (expired premium)

Leave a comment:

• ICONGEO
    started a topic No more premium?

No more premium?

Last 2 days I have been timing out after 30 mins even though I am submitting data to flight 24.
    Why is this?
    If I am to lose my premium account then the site will lose my data. You don't get data for nothing.

Francis
Working...
X