New to Premium and need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Premium and need help

Hello everyone. I just signed up for the premium service. I "thought" I would see the same map (fine with me) that I saw on the free webpage (minus the ads), but wow I was wrong. I see a basic map with hard to read airport identifiers. I tried doing a search of the forum for how to get a map similar to the one at the free webpage but, I guess I entered the wrong search words.

Alan H. - KE4AH
    Haleyville, AL

Screenshot?

I suspect you have clicked radar view, which is limited. Or changed the default overlay. Also, if you are using IE.. don't
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I am using Chrome, as it was suggested. I have not done anything other than go into settings and uncheck grid and change a few colors. On the free website, I am able to see a map of the United States (which I moved to center on the South East), and aircraft symbols. Yes, I clicked on radar view. That was all I saw on the left column I could click on. I have read the FAQ's. Nothing is mentioned about setting up the radar view like I want. In fact, nothing is mentioned about setting up the radar, period. I have attached a screenshot but it is just the "basic" radar display.

On the lower right of the free website it asks; "Want flightradar24 without ads?". Yes I do. I "thought" I was going to get maybe an enhanced version of the free radar without the ads. I didn't think I would have to go through all this.....

AlanALAN-HP-2014-jun-26-001.jpg

Comment

Yeah, you have done something different you launched the link for radar view after logging in to get to that point, and not returned to the main page by clicking the top left logo/link, or re-typing the URL (or hitting the back button).

Radar View is an additional product available for premium users or uploaders. Once logged in, Opening in its own window. If you want the classic map view you goto the main page after login, or visit it first and login by clicking the premium button on the left pane.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks Oblivian, that was the problem. I figured clicking on radar view would take me to the main page but without the ads. That's what I get for figuring lol. I can live with that box on the left being there. I appreciate the help Sir!

Alan - KE4AH
          Haleyville, AL

Comment

Thanks Oblivian, that was the problem. I figured clicking on radar view would take me to the main page but without the ads. That's what I get for figuring lol. I can live with that box on the left being there. I appreciate the help Sir!

Alan - KE4AH
            Haleyville, AL

Comment

Working...
            X