X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razhar
    replied
    Originally posted by AZL View Post

Everyone is feeling sad unable to balik kampung to celebrate Aidilfitri.
    I just resigned from my previous post and returned to Kota bharu for good...

Leave a comment:

• AZL
    replied
    Originally posted by Razhar View Post
    Hi all,I'm Razhar...was a previous feeder in Kota bharu years before..may know where is everyone???
    Everyone is feeling sad unable to balik kampung to celebrate Aidilfitri.

Leave a comment:

• Razhar
    replied
    Hi all,I'm Razhar...was a previous feeder in Kota bharu years before..may know where is everyone???
    Previous wmkc1
    Are u gone? Or feeders in Kelantan are dead?
    Arghhhhh. ...wmkc3 la....forgot
    Just returned to Kelantan after spent almost 10 years I klang,sel

Last edited by Oblivian; 2021-03-19, 08:33.

Leave a comment:

• WMKC1
    replied
    Yeah... Will contact them next year

Btw, welcoming to new feeder if want to put receiver at my strategic location in Kelantan, Terengganu, Negeri Sembilan & Melaka (for now).
    Last edited by WMKC1; 2018-12-16, 14:55.

Leave a comment:

• Limpost
    replied
    Originally posted by WMKC1 View Post
    Sorry for not join this forum for long time.

My FR24 box suddenly dead & I returned it to FR24 for long time but never come back
    Better ask support what happened. you one of the orang lama.

Leave a comment:

• WMKC1
    replied
    Sorry for not join this forum for long time.

My FR24 box suddenly dead & I returned it to FR24 for long time but never come back

Leave a comment:

• Limpost
    replied
    Originally posted by Stealth View Post
    Selamat Hari lahir
    terima kasih.

Leave a comment:

• Stealth
    replied
    Originally posted by Limpost View Post
    F-WMKD1 celebrating 4th anniversary of hosting the FR24 Receiver today.
    Selamat Hari lahir

Leave a comment:

• Limpost
    replied
    F-WMKD1 celebrating 4th anniversary of hosting the FR24 Receiver today.

Leave a comment:

• Limpost
    replied
    Just noticed WMKN1 is back on the air. Has been offline for quite some time. Welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• yazidrus
    replied
    Hi Malaysians, good morning. Just had my roti canai and teh tarik. Now time to see my radar progress. I am still learning few things, but at first I'll let myself having some fun spotting ACs and feeding it to the world. The longest distance achieved so far is around 183nm, and today is 171nm which I believe is pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• yazidrus
    replied
    ok, some slight progress I guess. My antenna managed to elevate another 1m higher from the orginal level. But have to put it down again due the sudden heavy rain and stormy all over the sky. Disconnect everything for few hours and intended to resume all the work to the next day. Received automated email from support asking on why my feeder been offline.

Leave a comment:

• yazidrus
    replied
    Originally posted by Limpost View Post
    Be careful brother. Get somebody younger to help you. Mine is atop the roof of my double story house. No way for me to climb. Got the Astro installers to fix it for me. Kena bayar lah.
    haha... already panjat, but with full of caution, thank you. Have to climb again tomorrow as the pole holder is so small and to be replaced with a bigger one, can see it swinging even with a mild wind.
    Last edited by yazidrus; 2017-09-15, 15:20.

Leave a comment:

• Limpost
    replied
    Originally posted by yazidrus View Post
    Yup, the sleepy thread... pinching my thigh if I am sleep walking now hehe

Need to extend the antenna height as the coverage distance I am achieved so far 146nm. Hopefully I am managed to do it this coming weekend. The current height is about 4m from the ground, a new plan is to be set up is another 1.5m by using the hollow aluminium. Roughly I will be getting 6 or 6m overall in height. I am afraid as at 85kg in weight and at the age reaching 50, climbing a ladder with shaky knees to be expected. Wish me luck.
    Be careful brother. Get somebody younger to help you. Mine is atop the roof of my double story house. No way for me to climb. Got the Astro installers to fix it for me. Kena bayar lah.

Leave a comment:

• yazidrus
    replied
    Yup, the sleepy thread... pinching my thigh if I am sleep walking now hehe

Need to extend the antenna height as the coverage distance I am achieved so far 146nm. Hopefully I am managed to do it this coming weekend. The current height is about 4m from the ground, a new plan is to be set up is another 1.5m by using the hollow aluminium. Roughly I will be getting 6 or 6m overall in height. I am afraid as at 85kg in weight and at the age reaching 50, climbing a ladder with shaky knees to be expected. Wish me luck.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X