Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dinhat View Post
    hi all..

i was told by someone to check-in here to hv casual chat with other fr24 malaysian contributor.. i'm WMKN1 administrator.

has been on forum since T-WMKN1 active, but never posted any. so this is my 1st post. nice to meet you all.

regards
    where are u from,sir? ur tools?..KN..ohh Ganu..ganu..hehehe..why..from the map..i saw all point/VOR were located mainly inside the airport perimeters??

Ganu Feeders.jpg

and i believe the antenna for F-WMKN1 has been installed at far west wing..right...
    Last edited by kucengemok; 2015-02-05, 10:50.

Comment

hi all..

i was told by someone to check-in here to hv casual chat with other fr24 malaysian contributor.. i'm WMKN1 administrator.

has been on forum since T-WMKN1 active, but never posted any. so this is my 1st post. nice to meet you all.

regards

Nice to see you here...

I hope WMKC2 check in here also

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
        Hopefully there will be a few more to East Coast semenanjung... and East Malaysia.
        I just submitted my second step form yesterday night, and today evening received an email from FR24 that my location is approved, and is arranging for delivery. Fast.
        ~~F-WBGR1~~

Comment

hi all..

regards
          Hi dinhat,

I am your neighbor to your south. I am trying to contact a friend in Kertih to see if he can be a feeder there. Are your receivers in the south or in KT?

My friend is in MHS. Wonder if he is keen. Is it possible to put a receiver on the oil rigs at sea.

Hope to see you often here.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by WMKC1 View Post
            Nope. Mine is F-WMKC1 nearly at KB town.

Jom set satu perjumpaan. Boleh kenal...
            Wah!!! KB feeders boleh buat gathering. If your are travelling South, contact me in Kuantan

Comment

• Originally posted by edward93 View Post
              I just submitted my second step form yesterday night, and today evening received an email from FR24 that my location is approved, and is arranging for delivery. Fast.
              Hi Edward,

Nice to know that you will be covering that part of South China Sea where the FR24 coverage is a bit lacking. It will be good if your receiver can cover up to Natuna Island.

Comment

• Originally posted by Limpost View Post
                Hi dinhat,

I am your neighbor to your south. I am trying to contact a friend in Kertih to see if he can be a feeder there. Are your receivers in the south or in KT?

My friend is in MHS. Wonder if he is keen. Is it possible to put a receiver on the oil rigs at sea.

Hope to see you often here.

Thanks
                KN in Terengganu,right? and all activated antenna will be shown...my opinion..the antenna is located in KT town...above the radome...hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by kucengemok View Post
                  KN in Terengganu,right? and all activated antenna will be shown...my opinion..the antenna is located in KT town...above the radome...hehe
                  Kucengemok,

WMKN is the ICAO reference for KT Airport. How can you tell where the antenna is located. It can be anywhere in Terengganu. Can you show me the trick?

Comment

Kucengemok,

WMKN is the ICAO reference for KT Airport. How can you tell where the antenna is located. It can be anywhere in Terengganu. Can you show me the trick?
                    what about this map??? i guess u and NBR are the most senior...hehe

Ganu Feeders.jpg

My location...
                    Kelantam Feeders.jpg
                    Last edited by kucengemok; 2015-02-05, 16:11.

Comment

what about this map??? i guess u and NBR are the most senior...hehe

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5635[/ATTACH]
                      That map just shows KT airport thats all. It does not indicate where the FR24 receiver F-WMKN1 is located. It can be anywhere. Likewise is you receiver position in Pengkalan Chepa Airport WMKC? No, you said you are nearer to Thai border True?

Comment

That map just shows KT airport thats all. It does not indicate where the FR24 receiver F-WMKN1 is located. It can be anywhere. Likewise is you receiver position in Pengkalan Chepa Airport WMKC? No, you said you are nearer to Thai border True?
                        ayaaa..please check my kelantam's map la....i already marked it..not quite accurate..about 200 meters apart for mine la...

Comment

• if so,just ask mike to clarify..end of discussion..kihkih...

Comment

if so,just ask mike to clarify..end of discussion..kihkih...
                            Kucengemok, I dont have to ask Mike.

The white dot that I see in your map marked my antenna is not the location of your antenna but the transmitter for "NDB" (Non Directional Beacon) the identifying code is KB. The other white dot at the end of the runway is VOR Beacon "VKB" this two transmitters provide navigational guidance to aircraft.

Go to - setting - Layer - Turn on/off NDB, VOR and see what happens.

Now only end of discussion. Looks like you did not know what the 2 dots were all about. Hahahaha....

Comment

Kucengemok, I dont have to ask Mike.

The white dot that I see in your map marked my antenna is not the location of your antenna but the transmitter for "NDB" (Non Directional Beacon) the identifying code is KB. The other white dot at the end of the runway is VOR Beacon "VKB" this two transmitters provide navigational guidance to aircraft.

Go to - setting - Layer - Turn on/off NDB, VOR and see what happens.

Now only end of discussion. Looks like you did not know what the 2 dots were all about. Hahahaha....
                              i see....i thought soo..hahahaha.. adess..beacon??? yes.. i do know one beacon which located about 2 kilometers from my house..right after the path for the plane start to align for landing...i have been cheated by dot..kihkih..
                              Last edited by kucengemok; 2015-02-05, 16:47.

Comment

• dah turned off VOR and NDB...kihkih....

Comment

Working...
                                X