X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by who View Post
    To F-WMSA4,

You have a heck of a coverage! :O
    Hope to see pics of your antenna location and its surroundings!
    will pass the message to the owner

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
      Hi Edward93,

The application takes 2 stages. I assume you have completed the first just now. You will get a response for further information in a few days or earlier depending. Then you will need to attach pictures of your proposed place for antenna installation as well as the views from that location - North South East West, and some other details like your address and internet speed etc all which will be found at the link when you get the email from FR24 for further information.
      North Borneo Radar,

Yup, only the first step done just now. The reason I asked the question is that if it is not directly mailed to my home, then I might want to specify my parent's name as recipient for perhaps verification purposes during collection. Or FR24 representative will ask during/after assessment?
      ~~F-WBGR1~~

Comment

• Originally posted by edward93 View Post
        North Borneo Radar,

Yup, only the first step done just now. The reason I asked the question is that if it is not directly mailed to my home, then I might want to specify my parent's name as recipient for perhaps verification purposes during collection. Or FR24 representative will ask during/after assessment?
        If you put the delivery address as your home address then it will go there. Sometimes there is customs fees charged, I am not sure how it will be handled at Miri. Could only find out when your application is approved and the kit is sent to you. By the way, check your inbox, I believe FR24 has an email waiting for your response.

Comment

If you put the delivery address as your home address then it will go there. Sometimes there is customs fees charged, I am not sure how it will be handled at Miri. Could only find out when your application is approved and the kit is sent to you. By the way, check your inbox, I believe FR24 has an email waiting for your response.
          Yup, I just received it. Checking it out now. Will seek help here if I have any questions. =)
          ~~F-WBGR1~~

Comment

• Hi...Greetings to all feeders. This is F-WMAU1 from Mersing JOHOR... reporting

Comment

• Originally posted by MyNasir View Post
              Hi...Greetings to all feeders. This is F-WMAU1 from Mersing JOHOR... reporting
              welcomed! heheh

Comment

• T-WMKK12 activated.
                T-WMKK12

Comment

• kuantan also got one...

Comment

• Originally posted by MyNasir View Post
                    Hi...Greetings to all feeders. This is F-WMAU1 from Mersing JOHOR... reporting
                    so u are 'VMR',hehe.......

Comment

• another feeder is up in Melaka,

F-WMKM2 now running

Comment

• Strange... when I log in to the FR24 receiver it says mode s down, but at the log display it does show planes being uploaded for MLAT. Anyone experiencing this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruth View Post
                          another feeder is up in Melaka,

F-WMKM2 now running
                          Hopefully there will be a few more to East Coast semenanjung... and East Malaysia.

Comment

Strange... when I log in to the FR24 receiver it says mode s down, but at the log display it does show planes being uploaded for MLAT. Anyone experiencing this?
                            My FR24 Receiver status also shows Mode S as Down. Where do you read the log display?

Comment

Strange... when I log in to the FR24 receiver it says mode s down, but at the log display it does show planes being uploaded for MLAT. Anyone experiencing this?
                              some with me, Mode-S : Down

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruth
                                By the way, to all Malaysian feeders, I'm collecting few data for my analysis. Anyone that would like to contribute, do email to me : weerutsrhidhara(at)gmail.com
                                I'll need a radar ID (F-WMxxN or T-WMxxN), coordinates, sea level (can be obtained from FR24 receiver status), location (eg : Selayang, Selangor), Owner or Hoster's name and type of internet with speeds.
                                For T-WMxxN hosters, it's also great if you could share your setup (eg : RTL Dongle + RasPi +Collinear Ant )
                                The data will not be published to public, just for my research purpose.
                                Thank you all
                                Hi Ruth,

You are asking some sensitive questions. Dont think feeders will want to give away too much info.

Comment

Working...
                                X