Malaysia Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Khan View Post
    It has been fixed and you will see it in Malaysia after the next cache update
    Thanks, glad to hear that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Limpost View Post
      Welcome to Malaysia Radar. Feel free to comment or update us anytime.
      Thanks, I am still reading all the posts from the page 1. Learned a lot of things from the sifus and captains from it.

Comment

• Yup, the sleepy thread... pinching my thigh if I am sleep walking now hehe

Need to extend the antenna height as the coverage distance I am achieved so far 146nm. Hopefully I am managed to do it this coming weekend. The current height is about 4m from the ground, a new plan is to be set up is another 1.5m by using the hollow aluminium. Roughly I will be getting 6 or 6m overall in height. I am afraid as at 85kg in weight and at the age reaching 50, climbing a ladder with shaky knees to be expected. Wish me luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by yazidrus View Post
          Yup, the sleepy thread... pinching my thigh if I am sleep walking now hehe

Need to extend the antenna height as the coverage distance I am achieved so far 146nm. Hopefully I am managed to do it this coming weekend. The current height is about 4m from the ground, a new plan is to be set up is another 1.5m by using the hollow aluminium. Roughly I will be getting 6 or 6m overall in height. I am afraid as at 85kg in weight and at the age reaching 50, climbing a ladder with shaky knees to be expected. Wish me luck.
          Be careful brother. Get somebody younger to help you. Mine is atop the roof of my double story house. No way for me to climb. Got the Astro installers to fix it for me. Kena bayar lah.

Comment

Be careful brother. Get somebody younger to help you. Mine is atop the roof of my double story house. No way for me to climb. Got the Astro installers to fix it for me. Kena bayar lah.
            haha... already panjat, but with full of caution, thank you. Have to climb again tomorrow as the pole holder is so small and to be replaced with a bigger one, can see it swinging even with a mild wind.
            Last edited by yazidrus; 2017-09-15, 15:20.

Comment

• ok, some slight progress I guess. My antenna managed to elevate another 1m higher from the orginal level. But have to put it down again due the sudden heavy rain and stormy all over the sky. Disconnect everything for few hours and intended to resume all the work to the next day. Received automated email from support asking on why my feeder been offline.

Comment

• Hi Malaysians, good morning. Just had my roti canai and teh tarik. Now time to see my radar progress. I am still learning few things, but at first I'll let myself having some fun spotting ACs and feeding it to the world. The longest distance achieved so far is around 183nm, and today is 171nm which I believe is pretty good.

Comment

• Just noticed WMKN1 is back on the air. Has been offline for quite some time. Welcome back.

Comment

• F-WMKD1 celebrating 4th anniversary of hosting the FR24 Receiver today.

Comment

F-WMKD1 celebrating 4th anniversary of hosting the FR24 Receiver today.
                      Selamat Hari lahir

Comment

• Originally posted by Stealth View Post
                        Selamat Hari lahir
                        terima kasih.

Comment

• Sorry for not join this forum for long time.

My FR24 box suddenly dead & I returned it to FR24 for long time but never come back

Comment

• Originally posted by WMKC1 View Post
                            Sorry for not join this forum for long time.

My FR24 box suddenly dead & I returned it to FR24 for long time but never come back
                            Better ask support what happened. you one of the orang lama.

Comment

• Yeah... Will contact them next year

Btw, welcoming to new feeder if want to put receiver at my strategic location in Kelantan, Terengganu, Negeri Sembilan & Melaka (for now).
                              Last edited by WMKC1; 2018-12-16, 14:55.

Comment

• Hi all,I'm Razhar...was a previous feeder in Kota bharu years before..may know where is everyone???
                                Previous wmkc1
                                Are u gone? Or feeders in Kelantan are dead?
                                Arghhhhh. ...wmkc3 la....forgot
                                Just returned to Kelantan after spent almost 10 years I klang,sel

Last edited by Oblivian; 2021-03-19, 08:33.

Comment

Working...
                                X