Malaysia Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dinhat View Post
    saw somewhere in FB few days ago someone is trying to SELL the free ADSB receiver recieved free from FR24.. what a disgusting act!
    Not sure what that guy is thinking about... it's not like the receiver can be customized for one's purpose. So there isn't any resell value. Perhaps he is selling for parts? The antenna isn't cheap indeed.

Please notify fr24 support with a printscreen. If they want to pass it to someone else and notified FR24 that's fine. But to sell, it is just plain wrong.

Comment

• i tried to search back trying to get printscreen but with no luck.. asking price is around RM200+ .. (its in "RM".. you know what i mean)

Comment

• @dinhat : Suspect your gears at WMKN are having some issues... don't seem to see WMKN showing up. Just to let you know. . Perhaps you do.

On another note, not sure what happened to WBKL Labuan receiver, missing its long range towards the sea for KL-KK traffic, hopefully just down temporarily.
        Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2015-11-19, 11:35.

Comment

• very happy to see my 2nd station F-WMKJ2 made it to the top score in peninsular Malaysia with F-WMKJ4; my first, on the 6th position as at yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
            @dinhat : Suspect your gears at WMKN are having some issues... don't seem to see WMKN showing up. Just to let you know. . Perhaps you do.
            thanks for alerting.. we had double outage during that period. T receiver had server issue, and F receiver had internet issue. its at remote and unmanned location, so we have to travel to fix it. it has been resolved now. monsoon season is just around corner, praying for less trouble this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinhat View Post
              thanks for alerting.. we had double outage during that period. T receiver had server issue, and F receiver had internet issue. its at remote and unmanned location, so we have to travel to fix it. it has been resolved now. monsoon season is just around corner, praying for less trouble this year.
              Good job getting it sorted and yes hoping it all runs smoothly for you. Thanks, quite a lot to arrange to access the location it must have been. In a while T/F-WMKN1 will reclaim top spot in the stats page! I just hope there's a couple more new feeders over this part of Sabah to improve our coverage especially the north. And of course over the South China Sea, Natuna. One day, one day.

Comment

• HI,

F-WMKC1 up again at new location...

Please comments

WMKC1.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by WMKC1 View Post
                  HI,

F-WMKC1 up again at new location...

Please comments

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6835[/ATTACH]
                  KC1, I see your range has increased tremendously. Are you still in KB but your antenna has gone up much higher or moved to another location further south?

Comment

• I move it to 24 Storey Condo rooftop in Kota Bharu City.

Yesterday it show 280nm.

Comment

• WMKC1 9 January 2016.

WMKC1 09 Jan (Statistic).jpg

WMKC1 09 Jan (Hit).jpg

Antenna Mast.jpg

Comment

• I also have MarineTraffic AIS Receiver..

Going to put it at same location.

Comment

• no komen..kihkih

Comment

• Great work there!
                            I'm not even going to attempt to beat those numbers!

Comment

• Originally posted by kucengemok View Post
                              no komen..kihkih
                              WMKC3, add 10pcs of 20 Feet pole to your antenna... :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by WMKC1 View Post
                                I move it to 24 Storey Condo rooftop in Kota Bharu City.

Yesterday it show 280nm.
                                Originally posted by WMKC1 View Post
                                WMKC1 9 January 2016.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6860[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6861[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6862[/ATTACH]
                                I like your antenna set up! very neat. Looks strong enough for windy conditions... 24 story high we are all so jealous good that you have such a high location for the set up. Any permit or special permission required?

Polar chart should be quite round/oval getting almost 360 degree view of the sky I guess. Good work!

Comment

Working...
                                X