• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melor is still under KB..

Comment

• belongs to? do u know him?

Comment

• T-WMKC2 belongs to 9W2KEY. He is a hamradio operator.
        Yes I know him

Comment

• T-WMKC2 OR F-WMKC2??

Comment

• Originally posted by kucengemok View Post
            all are working...Kc1-Kc5 are working as suggested....most of the receivers are stationed around Kota Bharu..but we are still looking for the people/someone to host the receivers for Gua Musang and Jeli...
            Well done Kelantan Feeders. I am alone in Pahang. Johor also has 5 feeders.

Comment

• Terengganu also 1 feeder. No worry...

and also welcome back to the mighty F-WBGG3. Happy Gawai festival to all Sarawakians. Guess that is why WBGG3 went offline during the weekend. We need more feeders from Bintulu, Miri & Sibu! Please apply for the FR24 kit! Have a go!
              Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2015-06-02, 12:37.

Comment

• Originally posted by kucengemok View Post
                T-WMKC2 OR F-WMKC2??
                T-WMKC2

Still looking forward to contact F-WMKC2

Comment

• could not find T-WMKC2...btw 'T' is not required to turn the system 24/7...no wonder can't find it...

Comment

• guys,got personal matters to be sorted first,the utmost thing.. so i may not be able to talk in our group for awhile...

Comment

• Yup. he not turn on 24/7 and still solve the internet connection

you still can talk on the whatsapp Group

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]5986[/ATTACH]

F-WBGG3 getting position of a/c just North East of Natuna. There is some overlapping coverage with Miri, Labuan & Kinabalu feeders with WBGG3. Amazingly for Kuching, all 3 F receivers can see ground traffic, not something achieved by others in Malaysia (I think Kota Bharu is close).

I am working with the contact given by whateveralsohere, as well as a lead for Ranai, Natuna. I shall not reveal furthermore until something concrete has materialize for these few areas of interest.
                        6.0 R earthquake hit Mt Kinabalu area this morning.

Hope you guys there are OK.

Epicentre:

- 19 Km NW of Ranau
                        - 32 Km SSE of Kota Belud
                        - 53 Km ENE of Donggongon
                        - 54 Km ENE of Kota Kinabalu
                        F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

• KC3 can see ground..i guess all WMKCs can see ground...

WMKC2 0ft.jpgWKMC3 0 ft.jpg
                          Last edited by kucengemok; 2015-06-05, 04:01.

Comment

• Originally posted by Birdie View Post

Epicentre:

- 19 Km NW of Ranau
                            Just read the news too. Hopefully NBR is doing fine there.
                            ~~F-WBGR1~~

Comment

• Originally posted by Birdie View Post

Epicentre:

- 19 Km NW of Ranau
                              Originally posted by edward93 View Post
                              Just read the news too. Hopefully NBR is doing fine there.
                              I am well thanks for the concerns. I was driving to work when it occurred and was not aware of it. Only when I reached work the staffs at work said they felt some shaking and was scared.

I think the tourist area of Kinabalu Park and Ranau town suffered some damages but uncertain for now. News is that climbers who reached the peak of Mount Kinabalu and were on their descent are stranded and unconfirmed reports say there could be fatalities. We simply don't know for now. Helicopters are scrambled to that area now. Hope there is not too much damage sustained and no fatalities...

Earthquake do occur here but normally is one in 20-30 years. Last reported at west coast I think is 1991 if I recall correctly.
                              Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2015-06-05, 05:19.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                                I am well thanks for the concerns. I was driving to work when it occurred and was not aware of it. Only when I reached work the staffs at work said they felt some shaking and was scared.

I think the tourist area of Kinabalu Park and Ranau town suffered some damages but uncertain for now. News is that climbers who reached the peak of Mount Kinabalu and were on their descent are stranded and unconfirmed reports say there could be fatalities. We simply don't know for now. Helicopters are scrambled to that area now. Hope there is not too much damage sustained and no fatalities...

Earthquake do occur here but normally is one in 20-30 years. Last reported at west coast I think is 1991 if I recall correctly.
                                Glad you are okay NBR. My daughter called this morning saying that she felt the tremors in Kinarut where she is staying now.
                                The damage is mainly in the Ranau area I think. Climbers are still stranded on the mountain. Report say Helicopters cant get to them due to low cloud.

As you said, tremors are felt on occasions but were usually light. This is quite a major one compared to the others.

Comment

Working...
                                X