Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limpost
    replied
    Welcome back. Was wondering if you had moved or not.

Leave a comment:

• kucengemok
    replied
    Ex-WMKC3 is been reactivated with new location -Klang and new call sign - F-WMSA3
    Last edited by kucengemok; 2016-09-23, 10:56.

Leave a comment:

• edward93
    replied
    Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
    Hi Edward, noticed your feed is back online this morning so it was resolved quicker than expected. good job to tm.
    Yeah, I was surprised too. In fact, it's resolved once the clock strikes 12am the same night..
    If I knew that, I wouldn't be posting about it here then.. Kudos to them!

Leave a comment:

• North Borneo Radar
    replied
    Originally posted by edward93 View Post
    Poke poke.

Just to put this here, my receiver will be down for at least 24 hrs. Expect longer downtime. Shouldn't be a big deal since F-KK2 & T-KK4 have very long coverage.

Cause? This... Yes, I'm on data now.
    Hi Edward, noticed your feed is back online this morning so it was resolved quicker than expected. good job to tm.

Leave a comment:

• edward93
    replied
    Originally posted by Limpost View Post
    Please inform FR24 Support so that they are aware of your down time. Thanks.
    No worries, already did that.

Leave a comment:

• Limpost
    replied
    Originally posted by edward93 View Post
    Poke poke.

Just to put this here, my receiver will be down for at least 24 hrs. Expect longer downtime. Shouldn't be a big deal since F-KK2 & T-KK4 have very long coverage.

Please inform FR24 Support so that they are aware of your down time. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• edward93
    replied
    Poke poke.

Leave a comment:

• North Borneo Radar
    replied
    Originally posted by maxxtech
    Hi,
    Start my fr24feed raspi 3 days ago. T-WBGG4 at KCH. Anybody in kuching here feeding ?
    Hello to you maxxtech. Things has gone quiet in this Malaysia thread. Thanks for poking this thread up.

There is a few active feeders from WBGG, 5 from statistics. There is only one who posted in the forum in the past though - F-WBGG2. If I recall correctly is member whateveralsohere. Hope he sees it and you guys can get acquainted. Others didn't drop in here so unable to contact them.

Leave a comment:

• Limpost
    replied
    NBR,

I can see that you have written something but unable to open the page. Last post is from skyland127. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• North Borneo Radar
    replied
    Originally posted by skyland127 View Post
    hi, may i know how to buy the 1090mhz antenna at malaysia?
    ok third attempt. the forum dont like links posted.

Basically there isn't any 1090mhz antenna for sale in Malaysia as far as I know.

You best chance will be to source overseas - check ebay and search for 1090mhz antenna and the bulgarian one is ok. If you item is held at customs then it you will have to pay GST.

If who (one of the malaysian forum member here) sees this maybe he has suggestion as to where you might get a 1090mhz antenna in Malaysia.

Leave a comment:

• North Borneo Radar
    replied
    strange... where is my reply? something wrong with this forum or this thread?!

Leave a comment:

• North Borneo Radar
    replied
    Originally posted by skyland127 View Post
    Hi skyland127,

Not much of help I am afraid... here are my 20 cents.

In Malaysia... I am not aware any that sells it. Some do DIY dipole, mine came from 1090mhz.com. If who (forum member) is around he might have an idea. who are you able to advise?

Else you can try on ebay (search for 1090mhz antenna), last I heard the bulgarian one is ok and bidding for it is cheaper. Of course if buy from overseas customs might hold it to charge GST.

Leave a comment:

• skyland127
    replied

Leave a comment:

• North Borneo Radar
    replied
    Originally posted by viista View Post
    Hi NBR. Thanks for the help. Currently I have difficulties on obtaining a right splitter for ADS-B application. Limited accessibility especially in Malaysia. I would prefer FR24 to provide one, if possible.

T-WMKP3
    Somehow I missed your post viista. Not sure what's the matter with the FR24 forum email notification.

I think ebay is the way to find an ads-b splitter. mini circuits ZAPD 2 used can be around 150myr to get. I assume your connectors are SMA.

Example: http://www.ebay.com.my/itm/Mini-Circ...AAAOSwsB9WEfZ4

Sorry it took so long to reply to you viista I don't check forum often these days and rely on email notification. Let me know if you need help.

On another matter, our kawan T-WMKB1 at Butterworth sure does get very good range.

F-WMKC1, how is your setup? Everything ok? Don't seems to spot it that often but there is a lot of feeders around WMKC.
    Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2016-04-03, 07:13.

Leave a comment:

• azhn
    replied
    T-WMKB1 @ Butterworth also has quite decent range. Please apply for a FR24box!

Thanks North Borneo Radar . I try once but no reply

Leave a comment:

Working...
X