Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
    Hi Ruth 9W2RUT ,

Just wondering, if I happen to copy down the callsigns of ham radio amateurs i see around KK (some stick their callsigns on their cars), would this be of any use for you to perhaps say ??contact them and ask for contacts interested to host a FR24 kit around Sabah/Sarawak at good locations??

I personally know there is 2 ham radio towers in KK, 1 which is close to airport at Putatan/Petagas. For me, Kudat is the priority, as well as Miri/Bintulu/Sibu at Sarawak.

73 de i-have-no-ham-radio-callsign/NBR
    It's quite hard to push them towards this, I'd try regularly, I may try to push it again for Sarawak and Sabah, also for Brunei perhaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruth View Post
      it's me, F-WMSA3 now is F-WMSA5, just got new receiver replacement yesterday
      So SA3 is withdrawn and replaced by SA5. Anyway quite a number of feeders now with F-receiver. MLAT coverage is improving all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Limpost View Post
        So SA3 is withdrawn and replaced by SA5. Anyway quite a number of feeders now with F-receiver. MLAT coverage is improving all the time.
        Originally posted by Ruth View Post
        it's me, F-WMSA3 now is F-WMSA5, just got new receiver replacement yesterday
        Welcome back.. too bad you can't retain WMSA3. Hope this 3rd receiver keeps going without giving you any problems.

Originally posted by Ruth View Post
        It's quite hard to push them towards this, I'd try regularly, I may try to push it again for Sarawak and Sabah, also for Brunei perhaps.
        Thanks, no worries. It is difficult and I can understand... if it happens then it happens if not we will just keep work on improving coverage for this part of East Malaysia. Can't thank you enough for bringing in your group to be hosts for the FR24 kit.

Comment

• yo guys...
          i'm back again...
          look like there is alot of F in malaysia now...

Comment

• Originally posted by alexsiong29 View Post
            yo guys...
            i'm back again...
            Hi Alex,

Long time no news. Yes, plenty of F-feeders now. In Alor Star got-2. Kota Baru-3 Subang-4 KLIA-3. MLAT is also very good.

Comment

• Kota Baru-3? was it only two???

Comment

• one is located near the air port...one is on the path of landing strip (me).

Comment

• Originally posted by alexsiong29 View Post
                  yo guys...
                  i'm back again...
                  Originally posted by kucengemok View Post
                  Kota Baru-3? was it only two???
                  Originally posted by Limpost View Post
                  Hi Alex,

Long time no news. Yes, plenty of F-feeders now. In Alor Star got-2. Kota Baru-3 Subang-4 KLIA-3. MLAT is also very good.
                  Originally posted by kucengemok View Post
                  one is located near the air port...one is on the path of landing strip (me).
                  Hi Alex, long time no hear from you indeed.

Here is a list of feeders for South East Asia which I maintain, there will be mistakes or delays time to time as I have other priorities to attend to, especially family and work.

FR24.com - South East Asia Feeders (Please note that this thread is a guide and not guaranteed to be 100% accurate or complete, Speedbird) List updated on 20/5/2015 Brunei Radar F-WBSB1 - Brunei International Airport, Brunei. (down for a long time) Cambodia Radar T-VDSR1 - Siem Reap International Airport F-VDSR1 T

Comment

• MAS2665 WBKW (Tawau) bound to WMKK (KLIA) cruising at 10100ft.

Must be some technical issue for the B738. Good thing fuel price is not too expensive??

MAS2665 2301150930UTC.jpg

Comment

• Flights dropping to or not climbing above 10,000 feet often means pressurization issue in an aircraft. At 10.000 feet people can breathe normally without oxygen masks.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                        MAS2665 WBKW (Tawau) bound to WMKK (KLIA) cruising at 10100ft.

Must be some technical issue for the B738. Good thing fuel price is not too expensive??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5511[/ATTACH]
                        Surprising that they decided to continue the nearly 3 hours flight at 10,000ft. Anyway they took the safe route flying coastal where there are many airfields.

Comment

• Yup..three actually..... all in almost straight lines...

Feeders in KB.jpg

Comment

• Means MLAT can be activated...

Comment

• just curious to know..what's ur upload speed???

Comment

• What's the farthest receiving distance for receiver for most of the feeders???

Comment

Working...
                                X