Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amper
    replied
    No need to contact anyone. That thread is closed and Oblivian explained why. No other info you can get.

Leave a comment:

• agvft
    replied
    Originally posted by Amper View Post
    If it's closed then you don't need to go OT in this topic where user has problem with FR24 map

Oblivian please delete my and post above
    I am just trying to contact someone in relation to the thread and cannot find where to do so, I apologise if this is the incorrect forum. Could someone please tell me where to enquire? I arrived at this forum by clicking on Oblivion's profile!

Leave a comment:

• Amper
    replied
    Originally posted by agvft View Post
    Hi Oblivian, I was just wondering why you have closed the thread on mh370? I understand there were controversial conversations going on, but was under the impression that everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it. Not every comment deserves a dismissive reply/rebuff from moderators. It seems as if anyone disagrees with this sites opinions they get shot down. Will I be banned for making a comment?
    If it's closed then you don't need to go OT in this topic where user has problem with FR24 map

Oblivian please delete my and post above
    Last edited by Amper; 2014-04-01, 20:59.

Leave a comment:

• agvft
    replied
    Hi Oblivian, I was just wondering why you have closed the thread on mh370? I understand there were controversial conversations going on, but was under the impression that everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it. Not every comment deserves a dismissive reply/rebuff from moderators. It seems as if anyone disagrees with this sites opinions they get shot down. Will I be banned for making a comment?

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by donsor View Post
    I'm not sure if I got Chrome. If I do I'll remove it and see what happens. I uninstalled Flightradar24 and reinstalled it but still no joy.
    Now this comment confuses me. There is nothing to install/uninstall. Its a website you visit

Unless you are not talking a PC, and have a MAC and running the app from apple store

Leave a comment:

• Amper
    replied
    try using chrome

Leave a comment:

• donsor
    replied
    Missing Zoom

Originally posted by Ratty View Post
    Are you Using Chrome ? I had a similar issue in Chrome, but I cannont remember how I solved it.
    I'm not sure if I got Chrome. If I do I'll remove it and see what happens. I uninstalled Flightradar24 and reinstalled it but still no joy.

Leave a comment:

• Ratty
    replied
    Originally posted by donsor View Post
    My first thread. When I first loaded Flightradar24, there was a provision located at the top-right corner whereby I can zoom in or out and also able to select five areas throughout the world. Now when I go to the website, I don't see this feature. is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks

Donsor
    Are you Using Chrome ? I had a similar issue in Chrome, but I cannont remember how I solved it.

Leave a comment:

• donsor
    replied
    Did that but still no joy. Oddly enough I have Flightradar24 in my other PC and have no problems. It showed the + and - for the zoom and ability to go to the five other world areas.

Leave a comment:

• Amper
    replied
    try deleting cookies in your browser

Leave a comment:

• donsor
    started a topic Missing Zoom and Area Map

Missing Zoom and Area Map

My first thread. When I first loaded Flightradar24, there was a provision located at the top-right corner whereby I can zoom in or out and also able to select five areas throughout the world. Now when I go to the website, I don't see this feature. is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks

Donsor
Working...
X