Missing Zoom and Area Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Zoom and Area Map

My first thread. When I first loaded Flightradar24, there was a provision located at the top-right corner whereby I can zoom in or out and also able to select five areas throughout the world. Now when I go to the website, I don't see this feature. is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks

Donsor

try deleting cookies in your browser
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Did that but still no joy. Oddly enough I have Flightradar24 in my other PC and have no problems. It showed the + and - for the zoom and ability to go to the five other world areas.

Comment

Originally posted by donsor View Post
        My first thread. When I first loaded Flightradar24, there was a provision located at the top-right corner whereby I can zoom in or out and also able to select five areas throughout the world. Now when I go to the website, I don't see this feature. is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks

Donsor
        Are you Using Chrome ? I had a similar issue in Chrome, but I cannont remember how I solved it.
        F-LFST2

"Life without knowledge is death in disguise"

Comment

Missing Zoom

Originally posted by Ratty View Post
          Are you Using Chrome ? I had a similar issue in Chrome, but I cannont remember how I solved it.
          I'm not sure if I got Chrome. If I do I'll remove it and see what happens. I uninstalled Flightradar24 and reinstalled it but still no joy.

Comment

try using chrome

Comment

Originally posted by donsor View Post
              I'm not sure if I got Chrome. If I do I'll remove it and see what happens. I uninstalled Flightradar24 and reinstalled it but still no joy.
              Now this comment confuses me. There is nothing to install/uninstall. Its a website you visit

Unless you are not talking a PC, and have a MAC and running the app from apple store
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Hi Oblivian, I was just wondering why you have closed the thread on mh370? I understand there were controversial conversations going on, but was under the impression that everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it. Not every comment deserves a dismissive reply/rebuff from moderators. It seems as if anyone disagrees with this sites opinions they get shot down. Will I be banned for making a comment?

Comment

Originally posted by agvft View Post
                  Hi Oblivian, I was just wondering why you have closed the thread on mh370? I understand there were controversial conversations going on, but was under the impression that everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it. Not every comment deserves a dismissive reply/rebuff from moderators. It seems as if anyone disagrees with this sites opinions they get shot down. Will I be banned for making a comment?
                  If it's closed then you don't need to go OT in this topic where user has problem with FR24 map

Oblivian please delete my and post above
                  Last edited by Amper; 2014-04-01, 20:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post
                    If it's closed then you don't need to go OT in this topic where user has problem with FR24 map

Oblivian please delete my and post above
                    I am just trying to contact someone in relation to the thread and cannot find where to do so, I apologise if this is the incorrect forum. Could someone please tell me where to enquire? I arrived at this forum by clicking on Oblivion's profile!

Comment

No need to contact anyone. That thread is closed and Oblivian explained why. No other info you can get.

Comment

Working...
                      X