Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amper
    replied
    I think it take less then a week. I had same problem linking new card and it took 1 day only

Leave a comment:

• DoctorD
    replied
    It took 20 minutes, but a new password was sent. I'm back on the forum.

It's the Paypal that I'm not crazy about. I can't sign up for the premium plan until the money is credited to my account, and it'll be 3-5 BUSINESS days for that to happen. But as Lee Van Cleef said in For a Few Dollars More, "the week will go by quickly."

Leave a comment:

• FR24support
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorD View Post
    Also, I can't seem to log on on my computer, and attempts to retrieve my password/user name go nowhere, so I had to create a new account using my wife's computer/email.
    What are you attempting to log on to?

If it's Premium and you have an account, you can reset the password:

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Leave a comment:

• peterhr
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorD View Post
    First, I'm trying to buy the premium service, and I have to go through PayPal. Since I haven't used PayPal in a year, I needed to put $ in it. But it'll be 3-5 business days before it's credited. So, about a week before I can use the premium service.

Also, I can't seem to log on on my computer, and attempts to retrieve my password/user name go nowhere, so I had to create a new account using my wife's computer/email.

You guys are making it hard!
    can't you just link Paypal to a payment card (visa, mastercard, etc), you can always unlink it later if you don't trust them - when linked payment is instant.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorD
    started a topic Trouble with account

Trouble with account

First, I'm trying to buy the premium service, and I have to go through PayPal. Since I haven't used PayPal in a year, I needed to put $ in it. But it'll be 3-5 business days before it's credited. So, about a week before I can use the premium service.

You guys are making it hard!
Working...
X