Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport Departures

Good Morning,

I am using the free version of FR24 for a couple of years, recently when selecting an airport, say Heathrow, click on departures, the page loads and I can view all current departures. This does not work anymore, can see arrivals, but departures not displayed.

Secondly can I pay for a version of FR24 that is registered to my email address, so that I can use it on my phone, desktop and laptop.

Thanks
    Chris

Everything you need is listed here: https://premium.flightradar24.com/pr...oAccessPremium
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Thank you Speedbird, much appreciate the link for premium.

As for the departures problem, is that because I need premium or is that something else?

Edit: I d/l Google Chrome and Java update, voila its now working, now for premium

Thanks
      Last edited by Chris Watson; 2014-03-16, 08:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Watson View Post
        Good Morning,

I am using the free version of FR24 for a couple of years, recently when selecting an airport, say Heathrow, click on departures, the page loads and I can view all current departures. This does not work anymore, can see arrivals, but departures not displayed.

Secondly can I pay for a version of FR24 that is registered to my email address, so that I can use it on my phone, desktop and laptop.

Thanks
        Chris
        You sure?

Works for me on win7, firefox, ultimate not logged in.

(premium, you set up a username and password, I belive you can use it in 3 places at one time - if you log in a fourth the first disconnects)

Comment

Originally posted by peterhr View Post
          You sure?

Works for me on win7, firefox, ultimate not logged in.

(premium, you set up a username and password, I belive you can use it in 3 places at one time - if you log in a fourth the first disconnects)
          Also working for me on chrome (logged out of premium to check free version)

If you are using chrome as well, try uninstall/reinstall. That solves my main problem, which is the hide top/side flyouts and jump to area and map/sat/etc. drop downs not appearing.

A.J.
          F-KBOI2

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Watson View Post
            I am using the free version of FR24 for a couple of years, recently when selecting an airport, say Heathrow, click on departures, the page loads and I can view all current departures. This does not work anymore, can see arrivals, but departures not displayed
            The very same problem here since last week, using Win7+IE11. With Chrome everything seems to be working like before, so I guess it might have something to do with IE11 script handling or something... No matter if showing page in compatibility mode or not or being logged in to Premium or not, changing arrivals - departures doesn't update times and data being shown...

Best wishes,

- Teemu
            Last edited by teemup; 2014-03-17, 13:05.

Comment

Working...
            X