This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mws View Post
    So that's it then is it - that is exactly the reply I am concerned about - apparently regardless of whether I / we have paid for my / our accounts we can like it or lump it - do the words premium or customer mean anything at all ?
    You can read on https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/ what a premium account includes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      You can read on https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/ what a premium account includes.
      Thanks a lot for confirming the content of my previous post - all that link does is show me the status of my premium account, which I already know - what about the customer bit
      I think this may as well be my last post as your reply does not address the problem and we are going nowhere

Comment

Is it so hard to understand that Premium account does not include customer's desires on demand? The staff already know there are some recent changes people doesn't like, sure they are working on them. In the meanwhile, if you don't like what you get just stop paying for it, it's that simple.
        Northwest Spain: F-LECO1, F-LEST1

Comment

On the 14th March it was indicated "some new features will be released over the next few weeks" which was the answer to the question when will the grey box issue be resolved. Is there any further news or expected date for a permanent fix?

Comment

My oh my, lots of people unhappy with these black boxes and no replies from FRsupport for weeks, not even addressing the issue.

Something is seriously wrong, when a large number of people are not happy about the box issue and FRsupport fails to respond with either a statement saying it will or will not be fixed

I already know of some people who have changed their platform for following flights as a result of this issue not being definitively addressed

Comment

Hi, Just logged on and the aircraft details are highligted in a dark grey box. Is there a way to switch it off, it's horrible. Rob
              For official support use Contact Form

Comment

"Turning off" labels makes FR24 useless, who wants to just look at yellow planes moving around without knowing what they are?

Comment

Originally posted by flame View Post
                  My oh my, lots of people unhappy with these black boxes and no replies from FRsupport for weeks, not even addressing the issue.
                  This thread with a very cryptic title is just full of speculations what users thinks other users thinks and speculation about how many are thinking that. Same people are keeping posting the same things over and over again.

Something is seriously wrong, when a large number of people are not happy about the box issue and FRsupport fails to respond with either a statement saying it will or will not be fixed
                  Out of 9 million monthly users, there are 7-8 persons keeping posting of how many users they THINK have stopped using FR24. That is not a large number of unhappy people, but a lot of speculations.

I have written it many time before and so I do it again.

If you have a problem with FR24, write a good error description of what problem YOU have. Start with giving the thread a correct title, write what setup you have and what problem you have.

Posts about what you think is other users problem are just speculations and completely ignored.

I already know of some people who have changed their platform for following flights as a result of this issue not being definitively addressed
                  Great that you know that! Why do you post it on FR24 then?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    This thread with a very cryptic title is just full of speculations what users thinks other users thinks and speculation about how many are thinking that. Same people are keeping posting the same things over and over again.

Out of 9 million monthly users, there are 7-8 persons keeping posting of how many users they THINK have stopped using FR24. That is not a large number of unhappy people, but a lot of speculations.

I have written it many time before and so I do it again.

If you have a problem with FR24, write a good error description of what problem YOU have. Start with giving the thread a correct title, write what setup you have and what problem you have.

Posts about what you think is other users problem are just speculations and completely ignored.

Great that you know that! Why do you post it on FR24 then?
                    I think you are missing the point, users are not happy with the "boxed in" feature and all we ask is .. is this a permanent feature or something that will be fixed

Do you really think that the data displayed on the image I am attaching covering LHR & LGW is as good as before the change
                    Attached Files

Comment

I think you are missing the point, users are not happy with the "boxed in" feature and all we ask is .. is this a permanent feature or something that will be fixed

Do you really think that the data displayed on the image I am attaching covering LHR & LGW is as good as before the change
                      Please read my last post again.

Comment

Working...
                      X