X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Dear what have you done!

Hi,

Just logged on and the aircraft details are highligted in a dark grey box. Is there a way to switch it off, it's horrible.

Rob

Can you upload a screenshot showing what you have logged onto and what you're seeing?

Comment

FR24_black boxes.jpg As requested

Using Chrome as the browser BTW on Vista 32 bit laptop.

Rob

Edit: It's the same on my desktop PC, same set up.
      Last edited by mezzoman; 2014-03-13, 12:45.

Comment

I think I like it

Comment

Thanks.

Looks to be Chrome specific, Firefox labels are without a background and border.

Comment

Firefox is doing it too

Originally posted by FR24support View Post
            Thanks.

Looks to be Chrome specific, Firefox labels are without a background and border.
            No my Firefox is doing it as well and I agree it looks tacky

Comment

Hi,

Not Chrome specific getting it on IE9, see attached IE9_FR24_black_boxes.jpg and have reports from others using Firefox as well.

Rob

Comment

Same here too, on both Firefox and Chrome, looks very jumbled

Comment

I have just registered so that I too can comment. It's absolutely dreadful in my opinion, especially where there are several a/c near to one another. Completely ruined an otherwise brilliant service.

Comment

Turning Aircraft Labels on/off in settings may help.FR24 Settings.JPG

Comment

Checked with others in my area. All using different browsers. All getting the same problem.

Comment

Not happening on IE8, but does happen in Firefox and Chrome newer versions.

Comment

I don't have this using Firefox 27.0.1 on XP.

Comment

Hi,

With all due respect, that is only one that is working ok, there are many instances of it not working. It was ok at 09:00z this morning, so somebody has done something between then and about 12:30z. As it's affecting many different set ups I would think it was FR24 related.

Unfortunately upgrades don't always cover all bases, if there's to be an "improvement", at least let us turn it off if we don't want/like it.

I will be the first to apologise if it is not FR24 related. In the meantime thank you for investigating.

Rob

Edit:This could be ISP related, something a service provider has done in it's settings? I'm with Freeserve(EE) and experiencing it. How about anyone else.

Update 1641z:Had several mails from people using different ISP's and the problem, so probably not ISP related.
                            Last edited by mezzoman; 2014-03-13, 16:42. Reason: More INFO'

Comment

I have it on both Chrome Version 34.0.1847.60 beta-m (was updated yesterday) and Firefox 27.0.1 on Win 7 64bit.
                              There was nothing this morning but this afternoon when I came back to my PC it was there.
                              T-EKCH5: Raspberry Pi 4-B (Buster) + FlightAware Pro Stick Plus + FlightAware 1090MHz Bandpass Filter Dark Blue + A3-ADS-B Antenna

Comment

Working...
                              X