Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email alerts

Hi Guys,

I know it is possible to set email alerts for a given aircraft when it becomes visible. I know that, as I had an email last night about a particular helicopter of interest.

Problem is, I have long forgotten how to set it up!

Can anyone advise me?

Thanks,

J
    Last edited by G0FHM; 2014-03-02, 13:59.

Originally posted by G0FHM View Post
    Hi Guys,

I know it is possible to set email alerts for a given aircraft when it becomes visible. I know that, as I had an email last night about a particular helicopter of interest.

Problem is, I have long forgotten how to set it up!

Can anyone advise me?

Thanks,

J
    If you have a Premium account you can set them up here: https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/alerts.php
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
      If you have a Premium account you can set them up here: https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/alerts.php
      Lovely stuff!

Thanks for that!

James

Comment

Somebody can help: I do not receive anymore alert notices when Aircraft squawk 7700 or 7600; I received them till two months ago.
        Thanks
        Claudio

Comment

Originally posted by claudio View Post
          Somebody can help: I do not receive anymore alert notices when Aircraft squawk 7700 or 7600; I received them till two months ago.
          What are you using? Premium website alerts or a mobile app and which one?

Comment

A mobile app om my tablet Samsung and the flightradar24 on my pc (not Premium)

Comment

On my mobile it is a pay app: if I remember is Flightradar 24 PRO

Comment

If your app is not receiving squawk emergency or custom alerts please check that you have set the Alert sound and then reset all alerts.

To do this, remove any custom alerts and set the emergency alerts to off and return to the map screen.

Next enable only emergency alerts and return to the map again. Typically you can expect to receive an emergency squawk alert within around a day or so.

If you have purchased the optional In-App - Custom Alerts - please create a Local alert choosing a busy airline. If alerts are working you should soon begin receiving them.

If some alerts are received but others are not, this could be due to an excessive frequency of custom alerts. For example if you have a global alert for a large airline such as all RYR it will trigger many times per hour and Flightradar24 will not deliver every alert to avoid overload.

If no alerts are received after a few hours please contact Support@FR24.com.

Comment

All Android issues should be posted in http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...es-and-tablets

Comment

Have a question about Premium e-mail alerts configuration:
                    If I want alerted if any aircraft within Local region, how I can setup it? Problem is - I must set callsign or airline or anything else, but I want be alerted if ANY aircraft comes to local area.
                    I try Alert type - Flight and Alert trigger "*" or "?" and this doesn't work
                    T-UKKK11

Comment

It's not possible to setup an alert on any aircraft. You have do define something, either aircraft type, airline or registration.

Comment

I only really use the Android app, and I am a litttle interested in the In-App Purchase "custom alerts"
                        What I want to be able to do, is to set my phone up, so that when a "large aircraft" gets in the vicinity of my current position, I'll be notified.
                        Can I do pretty much just that? If so, what kind of alerts can i choose? vibration, sound, mail alert?

Comment

Email alerts are available for premium users on the web. Questions about Android can be discussed in the Android thread
                          All about Flightradar24.com web page and Flightradar24 apps. No discussions about feeding data to Flightradar24.

Please also read the app description

* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)

Comment

Working...
                          X