Radar Details Corrupted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radar Details Corrupted

Over the last few days, many - but not all - of the flight numbers which I click result in corrupted data at the foot of the panel:

Capture.PNG

Anyone else noticed this?

Your captured image looks fine to me - am I missing something

What's the image from? - If a PC what browser?

Comment

The radar code and the squawk are both missing with a red bar to the right of the squawk box.

I am using a pc with Firefox and it was ok until about 5 days ago!

Comment

Can you please confirm that using chrome. I think your Firefox went crazy a little bit.
        Try chrome on the same flight, then let's see what happens
        For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Hmmmmm...... I tried Chrome and all the flight details display correctly (although there is no zoom in/out selection or "jump to area" drop down selection!).

Looks as if perhaps one of my addons is causing a conflict.

Comment

Or zoom factor for the different elements. Ctrl-scroll on mouse over an area thats not the map
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

The info panel seems narrow, the text doesn't fit - so it wrapped and pushed stuff out the bottom

Comment

I use Firefox with a full size panel and occasionally cannot get the last few lines of data to display without clicking off the flight and going back in by clicking the plane on the map again. Probably is a Firefox thing but I won't be installing Chrome any time soon just to run FR24. It's no big hassle.

Comment

Glad it's not just me! Yes, you are quite correct - clicking off the target and then on again restores all the details in the side panel - thanks for the tip.

Comment

Chrome has glitches too.
                    e.g. a month ago I couldn't scroll down dropdown menu in radar filter....it fixed it self
                    i don't think we can do anything about it or reinstalling browser might help.
                    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

I had the same problem using Chrome with the dropdown menu not scrolling, i resorted to holding down left click and using the down arrow to scroll.

As soon as i cleared the cache and cookies the scrolling problem went away.
                      AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Working...
                      X