Lost password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost password

Can someone please tell me how to retrieve my FR24 Premium password please ? I have a Vista Desktop and a Vista laptop which "remember" the login details, so I can access my account page, however I see no option there to retrieve a lost password. You can change a password but to do that you have to type in the old one. This Forum has a facility to get a new temporary password, but not FR24 Premium it seems. My problem is that I have the FR24 Premium app on my android tablet, it used to log in automatically but something odd has happened and it will no longer do so. It won't accept what I thought was my password...

Normally I keep passwords in a safe encrypted storage file (aWallet Cloud app on android) but for some reason I cannot explain, my FR24 password is not there. Brain failure...

Thanks

Michael Hooker (T-EGKK20)

You can reset the password:

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

Originally posted by FR24support View Post
      Thank you but whenever I try going to that URL on my Vista desktop, Chrome takes me to https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/. And as I said, there is no link from there to retrieve a forgotten password.

On my android tablet, going to that URL directly produced a "page not found" error, but Chrome then took me to a Google search which led me to the same URL and this time I found the new password request form, which worked and I got a response, thank you.

The same Google search in Android on the Vista machine produced this, amongst other hits:
      "Forgot password - Flightradar24.com - Premium
      premium.flightradar24.com/premium/forgot.php
      Forgot password. Enter your email in order to request a new password. Email. ©
      2014 Flightradar24 AB | Please use our contact form to get in touch with us."
      But again, clicking on the URL took me straight to https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/. Weird.

Michael Hooker (T-EGKK20)

Comment

Sign out of Premium or use another browser where you aren't signed in with a stored cookie.

You will then see the Sign-in screen where you'll find the Forgot Password option.

Comment

This problem is still happening in 2015, and I asked the FR staff if I could go back to my original password which I can remember.

All I got was an email with a ticket number, which I appreciate you might be busy but still no answer to changing my password back to what it was original.

I cant remember a password like : aBc32PuTiN6h or whatever, and my android phone will not remember this password even when I install passwordbox.

So please FR, could you maybe tell me how I can get back to my old password which I remember.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Berceniyorks View Post
            This problem is still happening in 2015, and I asked the FR staff if I could go back to my original password which I can remember.

All I got was an email with a ticket number, which I appreciate you might be busy but still no answer to changing my password back to what it was original.

I cant remember a password like : aBc32PuTiN6h or whatever, and my android phone will not remember this password even when I install passwordbox.

So please FR, could you maybe tell me how I can get back to my old password which I remember.

Thanks.
            Please read post on top of this link http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post45407
            For official support use Contact Form

Comment

We can't see any password either present or old and we can't change any passwords. You can reset and change password on the web page.

Comment

Working...
              X