Setting up alerts in FR24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up alerts in FR24

I'm considering upgrading to FR24 Premium, my main interest is to be able to get alerts for the aircraft I seek. For those who use the Alert system can you advise how easy is it to set up and how reliable you find it?

I have a list of over 3000 alert aircraft on my RadarBox and it works well, but how does the system work on FR24 - FR24 is now my radar of choice - but I'd like to have some feedback on the alert function within FR24. How are you notified etc??

Many thanks,

Compton Strumble

If you're feeding FR24 from your RadarBox, you get a free Premium subscription which includes all available apps and In-Apps.

FR24 alerts are either email when using the Alerts option in the Premium website account or push notifications to your mobile device if you set up Custom Alerts using the relevant In-App.

Comment

Originally posted by FR24support View Post
      If you're feeding FR24 from your RadarBox, you get a free Premium subscription which includes all available apps and In-Apps.

FR24 alerts are either email when using the Alerts option in the Premium website account or push notifications to your mobile device if you set up Custom Alerts using the relevant In-App.
      Thank you for your quick response, I'm often away from my home so can you define what amount of time classes as feeding FR24 from my RB? I have FR24 Pro on my android - so is that the mobile equivalent of Premium? i.e I should be able to get notifications on my phone?

I apologise for my simpleton questions!

Comment

If you are feeding data, your free Premium subscription is valid for 7 days after last received feed, rolling forwards.

On Flightradar24 Pro you will need to buy the Custom Alerts In-App.

I would suggest you set up a Premium account and feed data from your RadarBox so you can trial all alerts available with the free Premium subscription and downloading the free FR24 Premium app for your Android device.

Comment

Working...
        X