Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing In to FR24

Hi All

I can sign in to the forum, but not the actual FR24 page, also I can see no 'Sign up' or 'create an account' link.

Any help please?

Regards
    Chris

You wont be able to login, unless you are a premium subscriber or current uploading feeder. In which case you click the premium box on the left side when no AC selected
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Many thanks, I want to sign up for a premium account, but it looked like you had to sign in before you could create the account.

Regards
      Chris

Comment

A Premium account can be created without charge using an email address and chosen password.

But to use the Premium features you need a subscription, either a free one in exchange for feeding data or by paying.

Comment

Here is the direct link to the sign - up page: https://premium.flightradar24.com/pr...p?step=payment
          AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Thanks, I have tried that page several times, but once I click 'create account' nothing happens, this has been over several days.

Regards
            Chris

Comment

How can it be over several days if you only asked only yesterday how to find the login/create account page

Can you post screenshots.
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I had the page, but thought I must be missing something. Above the premium account fields, there is a 'Sign in' block allowing you to enter e-mail and password. I thought that you had to sign in, before you could create the premium account, that's why I asked the question. If you look at the way the page is laid out, you sign in, then create the account.

Comment

I tend to disagree. You can't login unless you have an account. You have no choice but to create one before you can. And I see no correlation to the forum area vs the website to suggest you use the same account.

Here you see it states the premium WEBSITE service (which is well away from the forum or forum URL) It doesn't state you need to use your forum account, and in actual fact many of the visitors do not know what a forum is.

signin1.jpg

Of course if you go.. hmm I can't seem to login with my forum acct (should you decide to try use it, even though it states email address), lets find out more. *click*

you see this

signin2.jpg

With the 2 options, get to the signup/payment page. Or login page once more in an attempt to use ADSB feeding account info.

Unless you are seeing something completely different?. In which case we will need screenshots to go with the suggestions

Comment

No, its the same screen, but as I said, having filled in all the boxes and clicked 'create account', nothing happens.

As long as I know I have not missed something, I will just keep trying.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards
                    Chris

Comment

If you are seeing this

singinie.jpg

First, step. Close IE, 2nd.. get firefox or chrome

Comment

Yup, that's it....

Comment

Oh dear.

This is kinda why I asked for a screenshot early on in the piece to get some clarity with what you were seeing and attempting to explain vs what it should look like (and me needing to find it out instead)

FR24 does NOT recommend or run on IE due to the scripting involved

per the FAQ
                          What web browser should I use to watch Flightradar24.com?

Flightradar24 depends heavily on the use of JavaScript/AJAX and works best with fast web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera. We especially recommend Chrome as it is the fastest browser in handling JavaScript. Internet Explorer is handling JavaScript slower and is not recommend for use with Flightradar24. There is no support for Internet Explorer 6 or 7. Neither Flash or Java is needed or used on Flightradar24.

Comment

Ok, Thanks for that.

Comment

Working...
                            X