Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New competitor Flightglobal

Find today

it "seems" like the same planes location and amount than flightradar24 with a sort of 5 minutes delay

Strange !

Laurent

Yes, saw it yesterday. It looks very similar to Casper so I think that they are using their flash-engine. Seems like that they are steeling our data.

Comment

should be easy to find out in your logs if someone is steeling your data I guess

Regards
      Laurent

Comment

It's not. I'm comparing US West Coast and it's got different coverage,
        ENFB.net
        Radarstation KGVL

Comment

Yes they are stealing, I have made several test and turned receivers off and back on. The difference is that they are 5 minutes delayed. And during this 5 minutes, if a plane disappears on FR24 and comes back during the 5 minutes, they can estimate the route during the time it was vanished. They may also be using own receivers beside FR24.

Comment

I entered PK-GFJ into the database the other the day .. It just left on delivery from BFI and FR24 shows it as operator Garuda .. Flightglobal only shows the reg. FR24 also picked it up much earlier. Flightglobal picked it up after it had left the coastline while FR24 picked it up at around 16.000 feet right east of Seattle.

So at least they don't get info from the FR24 db ...
            ENFB.net
            Radarstation KGVL

Comment

They seems to have their own database. But they take position data from FR24.

Comment

Hi Mike
                You solve the problem with Flightgobal?
                Regards
                Laurent

Comment

Working...
                X