No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 Premium disconnects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Jarod, have you tried updating to the latest version of Chrome, as older versions had problems setting cookies.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
      @ Jarod, have you tried updating to the latest version of Chrome, as older versions had problems setting cookies.
      Google Chrome updates itself. This problem has been there for months.
      Version 31.0.1650.63 m
      Google Chrome is up to date.

Problem still here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarod View Post
        Google Chrome updates itself. This problem has been there for months.
        Version 31.0.1650.63 m
        Google Chrome is up to date.

Problem still here.
        Jarod,

I use Firefox (which also automatically updates to the latest version) for FR24 and for the Premium Service. If I dont 'sign out' I can continue to open my FR24 Premium (and maps) as frequently as I like and it remains 'signed in' so long as I dont exceed the 3 devices limitation. Once I 'sign out' of course I then need to sign back in. Perhaps, as I think the guys have indicated, there is something specific to your computer or devices that is clearing the cache on exit or deleting the required cookies on exit, thus requiring you to have to 'sign in' again. In fact I can have almost any number of maps open on my laptop (until it has a hernia) once signed into the Premium Account which to me as an uploader is a brilliant service. I do however, as a matter of course, keep my number of maps to a minimum and 'sign out' on exit if only to help the server as regards overload.

Regards,
        Gregg
        Last edited by fungus; 2013-12-10, 02:56.
        YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

I echo Jarods sentiments and it is really frustrating that nothing has been done to address these issues. We happily, pay you, FlightRadar, with the data to keep your business providing your families with food for your table yet you treat us this way, as if we know not how to configure our browsers! If I am a 'Premium' user I expect 'Premium' service which means sign in and stay signed in even after closing my browser and restarting it (save my sign in credentials why don't you!).
          Michael
          Palmerston North,
          New Zealand
          ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

Originally posted by nzradar View Post
            I echo Jarods sentiments and it is really frustrating that nothing has been done to address these issues. We happily, pay you, FlightRadar, with the data to keep your business providing your families with food for your table yet you treat us this way, as if we know not how to configure our browsers! If I am a 'Premium' user I expect 'Premium' service which means sign in and stay signed in even after closing my browser and restarting it (save my sign in credentials why don't you!).
            If I accidentally 'sign out' or my laptop has one of it's gut-busting hernia's I dont find it at all inconvenient 'signing in' again. It takes about 10 seconds and makes me happy to be able to access it at all and get the benefits I mentioned in my previous post.

Regards,
            Gregg.
            YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

I login only with ONE device: Google Chrome on 1 computer.
              Close Google Chrome and reopen it and i have to login again to Premium.

A lot of cookies have this, for example flightradar.com, _utmc:
              Created: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:40:43 AM
              Expires: When the browsing session ends

Maybe on certain (detected) systems/os/etc... a cookie is set wrong by FR24.
              But the simple question of: In which cookie is the premium login data stored, is not answered.

It looks highly likely there is an issue with this going on, as only FR24 premium has this problem. I cannot find any other site where i am logged out of, after reopening the browser.
              Last edited by Jarod; 2013-12-10, 10:55.

Comment

I have a PC where "Offer to save passwords I enter on the web. " in Chrome Settings Advanced is disabled. On this PC Chrome remember Forum login but not Premium.

Poul
                T-EKCH5: Raspberry Pi 4-B (Buster) + FlightAware Pro Stick Plus + FlightAware 1090MHz Bandpass Filter Dark Blue + A3-ADS-B Antenna

Comment

Originally posted by attigliano View Post
                  I have a PC where "Offer to save passwords I enter on the web. " in Chrome Settings Advanced is disabled. On this PC Chrome remember Forum login but not Premium.

Poul
                  Yes, this option i am NOT using, i will not have any browser remember any passwords or any auto complete forms.
                  Thank you for confirming you have the same problem as us.

Comment

We have rolled out some changes. Could you try and see if the issue is still present?

Comment

Originally posted by jakob View Post
                      We have rolled out some changes. Could you try and see if the issue is still present?
                      Issue seems to be solved.

Opened and closed Google Chrome 10x.
                      The browser stays logged into Premium.

I will be keeping an eye out, but all appears to be correct now.

Thanks a lot, and thanks everyone for helping out.

Edit:
                      10 hours later and i am still logged in. Good job.

Edit2:
                      Almost a day later and after a reboot (Windows Update) I am still logged into Premium.
                      Last edited by Jarod; 2013-12-11, 12:31.

Comment

Working...
                      X