Mouse Zoom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Zoom?

In the last week or so (since Windows updated to IE11 I think) I seem to have lost the ability to zoom in on FR24 using the mouse scroll wheel. Any thoughts please as using the +/- button at the top left of the screen is not ideal? Using IE11 under Win7/64.
    Last edited by Viscount812; 2013-12-06, 12:48. Reason: correct spelling

As explained in our FAQs, we do not recommend using IE for Flightradar24.com.

Comment

Google Chrome browser seems to work best.

Comment

Originally posted by FR24support View Post
        As explained in our FAQs, we do not recommend using IE for Flightradar24.com.
        Thanks for the prompt response. Having used FR24 since its' inception, I searched for an answer prior to posting as recommended. Obviously I searched for the wrong question as I hadn't suspected Internet Explorer, as a decidedly mainstream browser, as being the cause of my problem. Now I'll read up on how to load Chrome just for FR24, as otherwise I am quite happy with IE. Thanks.

OK, that's done. Mouse now zooms fine. Thanks for your advice again - and for a great product!
        Last edited by Viscount812; 2013-12-06, 14:42. Reason: updating progress

Comment

Originally posted by Viscount812 View Post
          In the last week or so (since Windows updated to IE11 I think) I seem to have lost the ability to zoom in on FR24 using the mouse scroll wheel. Any thoughts please as using the +/- button at the top left of the screen is not ideal? Using IE11 under Win7/64.
          In Firefox it only zooms in and in and in,and like you this just started in the last few days--all you can do is go over to the minus button and start zooming out. I've had FR for over a year,have always used it with Firefox through countless upgrades that they have done. Never happened while Oshkosh was going on,just in the days after. I'm not going to use Chrome,don't like it.
          Last edited by dgk1953@gmail.com; 2018-08-04, 19:51.

Comment

Working...
          X