Have to share this with everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have to share this with everyone

Was watching the new tv reality series Airport 24/7 Miami, this particular episode was about how the airport shuts down when the President of the United states shows up in Air force one, while they were in shut down mode, the cameras were in a vechicle parked near one of the runways and they were chatting with one of the tarmac supervisors, he then showed his phone to the camera guy and said this is how many planes are in the Miami area right now waiting to land because of the shutdown, he showed his I phone with what do you people think was on his phone as an APP, yep is was FR24 app, i thought that was so kool seeing our App on a TV show. It was just a quick glimpse but i saw the app and it was definitley our app.

Just thought i would share this with everyone.

Some screenshots on this thread

http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...-Miami-TV-Show
    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Very nice link, that is the episode i just watched. Thought it was kinda neat.

Comment

G-TUIA ... FAA tracking two B78's with same ID today ... different flights - has someone switched equipment to the second plane and not reprogrammed it?
        Snap1.png
        Snap3.png
        Last edited by peterhr; 2013-10-30, 15:06. Reason: switched equipment?

Comment

Originally posted by peterhr View Post
          G-TUIA ... FAA tracking two B78's with same ID today ... different flights - has someone switched equipment to the second plane and not reprogrammed it?
          Hi Peter, The FAA plot on the Map is not from a ground based radar, it is the predicted position of the Aircraft which is calculated from various sources and can sometimes be wrong.

The FAA have tagged G-TUIA with the callsign TOM676, which is from G-TUIC. (G-TUIC is in the middle of the three Aircraft shown in the screen shot.)
          Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-10-30, 16:53.
          AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Working...
          X