Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightradar 24 announcement

Hi guys,
    l read somewhere that there was going to be a big announcement? was l wrong.

Thanks
    Paul

Originally posted by boeingqa9 View Post
    Hi guys,
    l read somewhere that there was going to be a big announcement? was l wrong.

Thanks
    Paul
    I dont know what you're hinting at but I can tell you this much. If an announcement is made, your source is correct. If not, it is incorrect. In the mean time, we wait.

One more thing, this thread may well wind up deleted for all the good it is.

Regards,
    Gregg
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Originally posted by fungus View Post
      I dont know what you're hinting at but I can tell you this much. If an announcement is made, your source is correct. If not, it is incorrect. In the mean time, we wait.

One more thing, this thread may well wind up deleted for all the good it is.

Regards,
      Gregg

You never know what is going to be - who knows ?

Maybe FR24 going IPO in New York & London stock exchanges and we pioneer Feeders might get be allocated big shares in the company.
      F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Not sure what announcement you are referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Not sure what announcement you are referring to?
          Ah Ha ... there's more than one! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by peterhr View Post
            Ah Ha ... there's more than one! LOL
            In every communication it's the receiver who decode the contents.
            T-EKCH5: Raspberry Pi 4-B (Buster) + FlightAware Pro Stick Plus + FlightAware 1090MHz Bandpass Filter Dark Blue + A3-ADS-B Antenna

Comment

Working...
            X