X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JinbaIttai View Post
    I see MLAT in Perth!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3757[/ATTACH]
    Also some M-LAT coverage to the west of Brisbane. I am currently watching a Virgin ATR-72 to Gladstone (VH-FVM) and a two QantasLink Dash 8s to Roma (VH-QON and VH-SCE). So good to see these types at long last in Oz.

Comment

• Some MLAT coverage was spotted in Central Victoria but very limited.
      F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2

Comment

• Originally posted by SBLO_ATCO View Post
        Mike, is it possible to tell us what are the feeders in Brazil that are processing MLAT data?
        I think that no one have read, just redoing the question, I have this curiosity too

thanks

------------
        F-SBMG1

Comment

• Originally posted by JaissonMoro View Post
          I think that no one have read, just redoing the question, I have this curiosity too

thanks

------------
          F-SBMG1
          FR24 doesn't give any info regarding feeders
          For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Alright, no problem thank you (:

Comment

• RAAF C-130J spotted on MLAT east of Perth...

Screen Shot 2014-04-01 at 3.12.24 pm.png

Comment

• Hi, I've not seen anything on M-LAT for a couple of days on Chrome + W7
                Tried "Premium" and not logged in
                Tried filtering on T-MLAT and just picking the aircraft off an unfiltered display.
                Are others having the same thing or is it just me?

Comment

• Originally posted by peterhr View Post
                  Hi, I've not seen anything on M-LAT for a couple of days on Chrome + W7
                  Tried filtering on T-MLAT and just picking the aircraft off an unfiltered display.
                  Just looked here at work (win-7, IE-8) and see 150+ M-LAT over UK and near continent.
                  FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

• Originally posted by peterhr View Post
                    Hi, I've not seen anything on M-LAT for a couple of days on Chrome + W7
                    Hi Peter, i have set a Filter for T-MLAT and have 372 Aircraft over Europe.

I have had that problem with MLAT Traffic not separating from the other Traffic when using the Radar Filter, clearing the cookies and cache cured it.
                    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Was weird - affecting home and (ahem work) PC - clearing cookies, history, etc has fixed it.

Strange thing was that I seemed to have a negative filter ... show everything except M-LAT

Thanks both.

Comment

• There is a setting in settings "MLAT ON/OFF"

Comment

• MLAT will go live in Australia later today.
                          Coverage is still quite bad, with best coverage around Brisbane.
                          Perth should get another receiver this week that should help showing all departing and arriving MH370 search aircraft.

Other regions will follow. Right now 8 receivers are in shipping to Australia.
                          Hi Mike, Re the 8 heading to Australia, can you tell us where they are heading to? I have some friends in Coffs Harbour and in Armidale region that would be candidates for hosting. I'd planned on mentioning it to them soon.
                          I think M-LAT on the east coast just got better with my antenna finally being placed higher. Great work you guys are doing and I'm happy to help.
                          F-YBNA2

Comment

• Here is the current MLAT situation in Australia.

All "3" are MLAT enabled units.
                            "I" are old NON-MLAT FR24 receivers.
                            "A" are FR24 receivers without MLAT enabled.
                            Blue will be shipped next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Here is the current MLAT situation in Australia.

All "3" are MLAT enabled units.
                              "I" are old NON-MLAT FR24 receivers.
                              "A" are FR24 receivers without MLAT enabled.
                              Blue will be shipped next weekend.
                              https://www.dropbox.com/s/nrpjs3nk1zo93q9/fems-aus.PNG
                              Are "1"s Radarcapes that might be upgraded?

Would any upgrade be hard - a new thing or swap, or software?

Comment

• I've completed the second step in the application. Took longer to get the information needed, been a busy week and the weather has been rather poor to get photographs [only had a one day window for sunny weather]. Just because I've put it in, doesn't mean I'll be successful but one has to try.

One thing I forgot to put on the application was that the photographs were taken ~1 metre below the antenna height, was unable to get a the view from the antenna.
                                Last edited by YSWG; 2014-04-01, 14:30.
                                F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2

Comment

Working...
                                X