Great Update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Update.

Hey, just got the latest update for windows 8 phones, nice so far. The arrival tables are a nice addition, but was wondering if we can get the goto feature when you click on a flight in the tables of a particular airport. Just thought i would ask to see if its possible in the next update, if there is one.

Originally posted by Andrew Dale View Post
    Hey, just got the latest update for windows 8 phones, nice so far. The arrival tables are a nice addition, but was wondering if we can get the goto feature when you click on a flight in the tables of a particular airport. Just thought i would ask to see if its possible in the next update, if there is one.
    hahahaha ... people are always not satisfied with what they have. LOL
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

No its not that i am not happy LOL, i am very pleased about the update, the windows 8 phones dont get many updates and support so its very much appreciated, its just though it would be a nice thing to add to the arrival tables instead of doing a long search for a particular flight from the table one is currently in. Just saying.

Comment

Working...
      X