Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time in FR24

Hi,

Does it will be possible in the futur to have the possibility in the settings, to view all times, the scheduled and the actual, in the time zone we want (for example CEST for all times).

Originally posted by hillel24 View Post
    Hi,

Does it will be possible in the futur to have the possibility in the settings, to view all times, the scheduled and the actual, in the time zone we want (for example CEST for all times).
    Isn't it already possible to have times in either local time or GMT? ?

localtime.JPG

Comment

You're right, but what I mean is when you select for example a flight from Japan to France, it will show for the departure time the JST (Japan Standard Time) and for the arrival the CEST (Central European Standard Time), even if I selected in the setting local time.

And I want to know if it will be possible to have for both departure and arrival CEST.

Comment

Originally posted by hillel24 View Post
        what I mean is when you select for example a flight from Japan to France, it will show for the departure time the JST (Japan Standard Time) and for the arrival the CEST (Central European Standard Time), even if I selected in the setting local time. And I want to know if it will be possible to have for both departure and arrival CEST.
        Ah, I see what you mean. Sorry, I mis-understood the question

Comment

Working...
        X